Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lemme IN!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lemme IN!! on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Hello, my name is Shawn im really interested in joining. Its hard to find a dynasty that has enough active members or good communication but this appears to have both.

Shawn
Truth_WAR-EAGLE
Tennessee, SMU, Texas Tech
My offense is a mix of spread and one back. If custom is not allowed I normally use Oregon's.
Defense is normally a 4-3.

Looking forward to finding something out asap!

View user profile

2 Re: Lemme IN!! on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Truth_WAR-EAGLE wrote:Hello, my name is Shawn im really interested in joining. Its hard to find a dynasty that has enough active members or good communication but this appears to have both.

Shawn
Truth_WAR-EAGLE
My offense is a mix of spread and one back. If custom is not allowed I normally use Oregon's.

Welcome Shawn. Glad to have you onboard. Of the teams you listed above Tennessee is available to you. Unfortunately I won't be able to send your invite until tomorrow. But in the meantime feel free to look around and check everything out.

2013 Record: #8 1-1 (0-0)
2012 ACC Champions

View user profile http://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3 Re: Lemme IN!! on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:26 pm

King_CEPS_11 wrote:
Truth_WAR-EAGLE wrote:Hello, my name is Shawn im really interested in joining. Its hard to find a dynasty that has enough active members or good communication but this appears to have both.

Shawn
Truth_WAR-EAGLE

Welcome Shawn. Glad to have you onboard. Of the teams you listed above Tennessee is available to you. Unfortunately I won't be able to send your invite until tomorrow. But in the meantime feel free to look around and check everything out.
Sweet, I went ahead and got tennessee but was wondering about washington and south carolina. If those are open just message me or tell me to stay with Tennessee lol.

View user profile

4 Re: Lemme IN!! on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 pm

South Carolina is open if they are 3 stars which I believe they are. Washington is not because I don't want to have 4 in a conference right now and the Pac 12 already has 3

2012 ACC Champions

5 Re: Lemme IN!! on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm

King_CEPS_11 wrote:South Carolina is open if they are 3 stars which I believe they are. Washington is not because I don't want to have 4 in a conference right now and the Pac 12 already has 3

I would much rather be South Carolina if its ok. Maybe I can get in in time to play this weeks game.

View user profile

6 Re: Lemme IN!! on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:50 am

Ok I resent your invite so you can now join as South Carolina

2012 ACC Champions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum