Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Week Twelve Is Up

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Week Twelve Is Up on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:19 am

In real life, look at McCoy and Bradford, they almost won the Heisman and came back and Tebow did win and came back. It is all up to the indivdual.

View user profile

27 Re: Week Twelve Is Up on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:32 am

That's the hard thing a lot of guys go pro that shouldn't and some guys stay that probably should have gone, that's what makes it hard. You also have to figure in that in this game guys will leave based purely on stats and awards, not whether or not they would be a good pro or not which makes it hard. Guys that may throw for a billions yards at Hawaii or Texas Tech wouldn't come out early because they don't project high in the daft, but they come out early in the game anyways. But like I said before, I don't care either way, I have been in dynasties with and with out it, so it's whatever the majority decides. But a decision has to be made before we get to players leaving, because if we don't have a system in place this year it won't be fair to guys to put it in place down the road.

2013 Record: #8 1-1 (0-0)
2012 ACC Champions

View user profile http://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

28 Re: Week Twelve Is Up on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 am

I can post a poll if you want.

View user profile

29 Re: Week Twelve Is Up on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 am

Lol I was just about to do that, but you can go ahead. I'll post an announcement to let everyone know to vote

2013 Record: #8 1-1 (0-0)
2012 ACC Champions

View user profile http://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

30 Re: Week Twelve Is Up on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 am

ok

View user profile

31 Re: Week Twelve Is Up on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:34 pm

keep it. im not even going into details because most of you know why i want to be able to sway.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum