Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

ncaa 11 first impression

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ncaa 11 first impression Empty ncaa 11 first impression Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

first of all great game, miles ahead of last years, only problem i have is running. i certainly dont like the dual stick juke stuff, i suck with it as of now, but with a little practice i hope i can get better at it. Also the blocking ive noticed that it is differnt its just not effictive for me, but then again i probably just suck with it. those would probably the only negatives ive had with my first two hours of the playing and they will be postives once i can use them better. The presentation before the game is insane. just the feel of the game is flat out better. i cant begin to express the love i have for the new recruiting, everything about it is better than last year. one thing im betting on is that this year we will not have as much early succes in our first three years, last year we had 4or5 teams right in the title race, this year we would be lucky to have two teams in the top 10 at the end of the year. well that was my first impression on ncaa 11

2ncaa 11 first impression Empty Re: ncaa 11 first impression Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:57 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

My first impression...OMG! This year is by far the best year on Next-Gen, and I'd say probably better than anything I played on Last-Gen. As for running, I love it. My first game on heisman, I ran for almost 140yds on 20 or so attempts. I love that the offensive line will go down the field to block. In my first game, I had a 35yd run where I basically followed my center and tackle most of the way and let them do the work. Passing on the other hand was tricky. Stats were reasonable, I think 17 of 26 or something close to that for roughly 250yds, but the annoying part was the freaking INTs. I was up by a couple of TDs and miraculously, the CPU picked of 2 passes in row and returned them for TDs. The dual stick controls are awesome, can't remember if it was my 1st or 2nd game, I straight up juked a safety that had a sure tackle out of his shoes. I leaned right toward the sideline, then juked in and he completely missed. Of course a yd or 2 after a LB tackled me, but I'm glad stuff like that is in there because you see it IRL every Saturday. For the most part though, best NCAA ever! There are a few bugs that still need worked out, but when I was looking around on OS, etc. the bugs I saw were common for everyone. Can't wait to get this year started....

3ncaa 11 first impression Empty Re: ncaa 11 first impression Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:16 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

well then you must be a running god cuz i played 1 qtr on heisman and i had -24yards rushing Mad

4ncaa 11 first impression Empty Re: ncaa 11 first impression Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:09 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I could not run either. The def seems to be swarming and the pass rush is ridic

5ncaa 11 first impression Empty Re: ncaa 11 first impression Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:28 am

aherr86

aherr86

I like this years game...The best part as mentioned above is that your players are actually smart and they will block down field. I hated it in last years game that when you ran down field your guys would act so dumb and wouldnt pick up any blocks for you...Running is a little tricky on Heisman but if your consistent and stay after it then it finally comes around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum