Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:48 am

Fighting Illini put a beat down on Arkansas State in the second half of a 45-14 victory. Illinois came out sluggish turning the ball over and allowing 3rd down conversions all over the field. An inspirational halftime speech rallies the defense who hold Arkansas State to under 80 second half yards! The offense is led by their dual threat QB and stellar senior RB. Coach Boone admits that his team may have been looking ahead on the schedule to next weeks game with 1-0 Boston College!

Last edited by TheWhiteKnightGT on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 am

Looks like you took care of business, no problem agaainst the Red Wolves. But next week you play me, BC, not UCLA just so you know

2013 Record: #8 1-1 (0-0)
2012 ACC Champions

View user profile http://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3 LOL WHOOPS on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 am

Sorry it was late, haha thats my only excuse! Maybe I was going to refer to you beating UCLA...who knows! Im excited though it should be a battle!

View user profile

4 Re: Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 am

TheWhiteKnightGT wrote:Sorry it was late, haha thats my only excuse! Maybe I was going to refer to you beating UCLA...who knows! Im excited though it should be a battle!

Lol that's understandable. I'm excited as well, it should be a good one. Speaking of the game I'm gonna post in the user game thread so we can start getting it scheduled.

2012 ACC Champions

5 Excited! on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:26 am

Sounds good man, just college right now so shouldnt be hard to schedule it for me! Hope your ready for some amped up Big 12 style offense!!!

View user profile

6 Re: Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 am

TheWhiteKnightGT wrote:Sounds good man, just college right now so shouldnt be hard to schedule it for me! Hope your ready for some amped up Big 12 style offense!!!

Lol alright, I'm in college as well so kind of an erratic schedule, I'll be in and out all the time, but other than studying for finals I'm not doing much all day. Oh I will be ready but my team is a different story lol I hope my d comes to play that's for sure.

2012 ACC Champions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum