Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illinois 44----Arizona State 16

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illinois 44----Arizona State 16 Empty Illinois 44----Arizona State 16 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:38 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Illinois completely outmatched Arizona State in this battle of East vs West! From the opening kickoff return for Illinois to the house, it was clear who was ready to play. The Fighting Illini jumped out to a 10-0 lead when Arizona State's head coach was seen leaving the stadium. Must have been a technical difficulty. Illinois relentlessly sacked Arizona State and made it clear there would be no comeback. Dispite the offenses lowest yardage output of the year Illinois seemed to be clicking better than they have all year.

--When we asked Coach Boone about his feelings towards the opposing coach leaving in the first quarter he responded.

"We all have obligations and he clearly had a problem with something, i feel for the coach because i was in his shoes last week. I have no doubt Arizona State is a special team and will surprise some opponents this year."

2Illinois 44----Arizona State 16 Empty Re: Illinois 44----Arizona State 16 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:52 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Wait so Jason quit out of the game? Or did he lose connection and say you could finish it?

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Illinois 44----Arizona State 16 Empty complication Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:40 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

well as i told u we lost connection first game i was up 30-7 then we attempted to replay it and i was up 10-0 when he lost connection and he told me to finish it because i had outplayed him the first game

4Illinois 44----Arizona State 16 Empty Re: Illinois 44----Arizona State 16 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:07 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

TheWhiteKnightGT wrote:well as i told u we lost connection first game i was up 30-7 then we attempted to replay it and i was up 10-0 when he lost connection and he told me to finish it because i had outplayed him the first game

Oh ok gotcha. Congrats on the win

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum