Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

NC State vs Boston College

5 posters

NC State or Boston College???

NC State vs Boston College Vote_lcap43%NC State vs Boston College Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
NC State vs Boston College Vote_lcap57%NC State vs Boston College Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NC State vs Boston College Empty NC State vs Boston College Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:19 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Who do you guys think will win this game??? Just to get a little competition in this forum and excitement lets all choose sides in our game of the week!

2NC State vs Boston College Empty Corso Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

While I like both teams, and both have shown an ability to win close games. I had to go with Boston College in this one. They seem to find a way to win week in and week out and I believe they are led by a better defense, those linebackers will control the line of scrimmage and the middle of the field on passes. NC State QB has shown to much inconsistency to make a statement against a strong BC defense! This being said good luck to both competitors I hope you take this only as a fun way to stir up some trash talk and not a negative attack on either team!

3NC State vs Boston College Empty Woodson Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I have to agree with the old man here. I feel that BC has the advantage simply for the fact they seem to be more battle tested. I think they will control the ball and win a close on 17-13. Sorry Herbo for cutting in like that GO BLUE!!!

4NC State vs Boston College Empty Re: NC State vs Boston College Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:34 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

hey sith vote on the top so we can keep an accurate count! lol

5NC State vs Boston College Empty Re: NC State vs Boston College Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:35 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I did. Just trying to keep that gameday skit going.

6NC State vs Boston College Empty Re: NC State vs Boston College Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:37 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

haha nice, corso forget to predict score! ill say..... 38-20 NCState will score some points...just not enough to win!

7NC State vs Boston College Empty Re: NC State vs Boston College Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 am

Rowbo73

Rowbo73

TheWhiteKnightGT wrote:Who do you guys think will win this game??? Just to get a little competition in this forum and excitement lets all choose sides in our game of the week!

I of course think that the Wolfpack will be up for this game in a big way! After losing a close one to FSU my guys are fired up to play BC as this game is the direct path to the ACC title game and a berth in a BCS bowl game. The defense will be ready as Coach Rowe is overseeing the D personally and is ready for whatever the Eagles have planned! Whiteknight and SOS are now on my hitlist for next season...lol...jk but seriously this is an awesome poll and I do expect that this game will be a good one and a good test for my guys and the NC State program as we build towards the ultimate goal of a National Championship!

Score: NC State - 31 BC - 21

8NC State vs Boston College Empty Re: NC State vs Boston College Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 am

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

I've got to go with my Bro and Boston college. I think its going to be very high scoring because trust me he cant play D, however he has way to many weapons on offense for NC State to slow him down. I think they are going to sneak by another week with a close victory. i saying 38-35. Game winning field goal. I do think they will loose to Florida State next week though. Very Happy

9NC State vs Boston College Empty Re: NC State vs Boston College Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:52 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Where is the game?

10NC State vs Boston College Empty Re: NC State vs Boston College Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:54 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

This is an Awesome idea! I like this a lot.

As for the game obviously I am confident in myself and believe I am going to win the game. My defense is always better in user games do I think they will step up and when I keep my offense balanced we are hard to stop. I will be at home for this one which is an advantage for me. I think my defense will do enough in this one to win.

Prediction: 28-20

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

11NC State vs Boston College Empty Re: NC State vs Boston College Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:55 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

SonOfSithis5411 wrote:Where is the game?

It's at Boston College

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum