Week Ten Is Up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Week Ten Is Up on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:15 pm

We are now in week ten. Next advance will be Tuesday night at the latest

2013 Record: #8 1-1 (0-0)
2012 ACC Champions

View user profile http://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2 Re: Week Ten Is Up on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:23 pm

good deal...Kentucky if you see this when can u play??

View user profile

3 Re: Week Ten Is Up on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:52 pm

ok im not gonna be able to play any more tonight...i can play tomorrow after 8 central time, let me know when u can

View user profile

4 Re: Week Ten Is Up on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Both user games are either finished or will be finished tonight. Spicy is on NCAA but I'm not sure if he is playing or not, but if he is then that only leaves RJ. I saw him on PSN earlier today but he wasn't playing NCAA so we will see if we are able to advance tonight.

2012 ACC Champions

5 Re: Week Ten Is Up on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Just beat cal in a crazy game. I got out played and was lucky to win! Good game man

View user profile

6 Re: Week Ten Is Up on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 am

It was a great game. Good win for the Bruins. I need more playmakers on defense because all 4 UCLA touchdowns were the result of long plays. Either way tex did enough to win the game but I realized my team is legit last night seeing how well tex has played so far. Great game again.

View user profile

7 Re: Week Ten Is Up on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 am

Rj is the only one left then we will advance. If I haven't heard from him we will advance a little earlier around 7 pm cst.

2012 ACC Champions

8 Re: Week Ten Is Up on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Xenocide78 wrote:It was a great game. Good win for the Bruins. I need more playmakers on defense because all 4 UCLA touchdowns were the result of long plays. Either way tex did enough to win the game but I realized my team is legit last night seeing how well tex has played so far. Great game again.

If nothing else you should have a lot of confidence taking on Oregon State in another big game this week.

2012 ACC Champions

9 Re: Week Ten Is Up on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:39 pm

My team has played great all season so I have faith we can pull out a win. Had family things that came up that caused me to miss our game so discounting that, the two games I lost were due to big plays. I have to figure out how to limit those.

When I was forcing Tex to drive down the field I thought my defense was playing great, we would just have a missed assignment and he would capitalize for huge gains all second half. I was up 21-7 at halftime, so I had myself in good position to win the game just didn't finish.

View user profile

10 Re: Week Ten Is Up on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Xenocide78 wrote:My team has played great all season so I have faith we can pull out a win. Had family things that came up that caused me to miss our game so discounting that, the two games I lost were due to big plays. I have to figure out how to limit those.

When I was forcing Tex to drive down the field I thought my defense was playing great, we would just have a missed assignment and he would capitalize for huge gains all second half. I was up 21-7 at halftime, so I had myself in good position to win the game just didn't finish.

Yea man you have a good team. I still dont know how i was able to win.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum