Week Eleven Is Up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Week Eleven Is Up on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:26 pm

We are now in week eleven. Next advance will be Thursday night at the latest

2013 Record: #8 1-1 (0-0)
2012 ACC Champions

View user profile http://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2 Re: Week Eleven Is Up on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Purdue takes down #1 Wisconsin 40-14. Boilermaker defense forced two key fumbles (although the stat sheet only shows one). The first on Wisconsin's first drive. Inside the red zone fumble to senior MLB Dwayne Beckford who returned it all the way for a TD. TD called back for holding all the way to the Boilermaker 10 yard line (I think this is where the game lost the fumble stat). The second fumble late in the game with Purdue up 31-14. Boilermaker's recovered inside the Badger 10 and scored on the next play. The next drive for Wisconsin, two sacks for a safety. It was ugly.

This ruins Wisconsin's perfect season and I expect Illinois and Minnesota to hand them two more losses before the season is over.

View user profile

3 Re: Week Eleven Is Up on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Just the user game and rj left and we haven't even been on this week for 24 hours. Good job to all you guys that got your games in so quickly.

2012 ACC Champions

4 Re: Week Eleven Is Up on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:13 pm

So my QB was the best player on Oregon State's team throwing 6 ints. Granted I made some bad decisions bad at least 3 of the ints were passes the QB threw OVER the WR into a waiting defender, including a screen pass that went over the WR into the defender's waiting arms. I hate this game sometimes. Either way, Spicy won deservingly so, so congrats on the win spicy. Hopefully next time we play I make some better decisions coupled with some better accuracy from my QB on certain throws. That is by far the worst my offense has performed all season, and have now lost 2 in a row, both games that I was in position to win at some point and couldn't finish.

Surprisingly my defense performed great for about 85% of the game only allowing 4 fgs out of 4 trips to the red zone, but also allowed 2 long td runs to negate it. This time around my QB let me down, because my running game was doing just fine. Maybe I shouldn't have thrown the ball at all.

Sorry for my rambling, and by no means am I trying to take anything away from Spicy. He won and deserved it. Congrats man and good luck the rest of the season.

View user profile

5 Re: Week Eleven Is Up on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Xenocide78 wrote:So my QB was the best player on Oregon State's team throwing 6 ints. Granted I made some bad decisions bad at least 3 of the ints were passes the QB threw OVER the WR into a waiting defender, including a screen pass that went over the WR into the defender's waiting arms. I hate this game sometimes. Either way, Spicy won deservingly so, so congrats on the win spicy. Hopefully next time we play I make some better decisions coupled with some better accuracy from my QB on certain throws. That is by far the worst my offense has performed all season, and have now lost 2 in a row, both games that I was in position to win at some point and couldn't finish.

Surprisingly my defense performed great for about 85% of the game only allowing 4 fgs out of 4 trips to the red zone, but also allowed 2 long td runs to negate it. This time around my QB let me down, because my running game was doing just fine. Maybe I shouldn't have thrown the ball at all.

Sorry for my rambling, and by no means am I trying to take anything away from Spicy. He won and deserved it. Congrats man and good luck the rest of the season.

Dang tough loss. And by the looks of things the big plays got you again. His only two TDs were plays over 50 yards.

2012 ACC Champions

6 Advance on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Looks like everyone is done so I will advance us here in a bit

2012 ACC Champions

7 Re: Week Eleven Is Up on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Yeah my defense was stout except for two long plays. One of these games ill put together a complete performance

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum