Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Offseason Is Up

+5
Xenocide78
SpicyMoutard
davisbsme
TheWhiteKnightGT
King_CEPS_11
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Rdy whenever

77Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Week Four Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Looks like everyone is done. Advancing to week four now. I'm going to advance again tonight so if you still need to recruit do it sometime today/tonight

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

78Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:06 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

I'm good until after recruiting, not getting any of these recruits anyways haha

79Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:40 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Surely were about done this offseason is taking longer than our regular season...I say it's time to just sim to pos changes and get the season rolling...everybody at least has there recruiting well under way at this point just let the comp finish it out! Lol

80Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 am

Xenocide78

Xenocide78

My recruiting is done for Week 4

81Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 am

Xenocide78

Xenocide78

Most people should have access to a computer. I say everyone just does their recruiting online. I do about 95% of my recruiting online anyways, just so much more convenient.

Anyone thinking they might sign a big fish to end the year?

82Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

TheWhiteKnightGT wrote:Surely were about done this offseason is taking longer than our regular season...I say it's time to just sim to pos changes and get the season rolling...everybody at least has there recruiting well under way at this point just let the comp finish it out! Lol

I'm fine with that certainly. I know most guys aren't recruiting at all anymore. DJ, Trevor, spicy, and Davis are the only ones I'm not sure how much they have left to do.

And you're right this offseason is taking much longer than I would like

83Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:31 am

TrevorJ1985

TrevorJ1985

Im pretty much good to go not much recruiting for me so in the interest if getting to the season i say we get to position changes

84Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 am

Xenocide78

Xenocide78

According to the dynasty webpage, DJ and Trevor are set as ready to advance, and I've used all my time so I'm ready as well.

Texag, Turner, davis, white, texasfight, and spicy are the only people that haven't seemed to use any of their time. And I'm pretty sure some of them have already said they are good to go.

85Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:39 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I know Texag, turner, and whiteknight are completely done with recruiting and I know my bro is just going after some guys that he is way behind on so he is badically finished. So really it's only Davis and spicy that are question marks

86Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

I have an outside shot on two guys

87Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Xenocide78

Xenocide78

Stay away from my 5*HB Tex.

On a side note, totally stoked for another season to kickoff. I'm such an addict when it comes to football, I can't get enough. The bad part is that is true, I don't think a different game has been in my PS3 in over 6 months. I might need help.

88Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:13 pm

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Spicy is good to go whenever as well, just ready to get the games going again!

89Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:24 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ok so that would mean we have answers from everyone but dj. So I will probably just advance straight to position changes when I get home from class around 7 pm cst

90Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:28 pm

davisbsme

I just finished week 4 recruiting and picked up a 4* Tackle and the #1 Punter!

I have 8 scholarships left and 3 guys I have a chance at, but I am all for simming past week 5 to get this moving along. I definitely want a chance at Cut Players this season or I will lose the 2 guys mentioned above.

91Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:36 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I'm advancing to position changes now. I don't know what eveyone has going on tonight but it would be great if we could at least get position changes done tonight. All we have left is position changes and cuts so maybe we can knock them both out and get to preseason tonight?

92Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:26 pm

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

I'm good to go on pos changes!

93Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Texag610

Texag610

getting mine done now!

94Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Xenocide78

Xenocide78

Done as well

95Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:58 pm

turner46

turner46

I will hopefully knock them off asap, im out of town again and cant seem to get the ps3 on, tv is on, green light on ps3 is on but not showing up on tv

96Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:18 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

turner46 wrote:I will hopefully knock them off asap, im out of town again and cant seem to get the ps3 on, tv is on, green light on ps3 is on but not showing up on tv

Hmm that's not good. Just keep us up-to-date on if it gets working and what not

97Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:17 am

Xenocide78

Xenocide78

So I jumped on last night to do my position changes and of course I got the pop-up telling me all the last minute additions to my recruiting class (which finished at #21 in the nation). Needless to say, I'm thinking most of the players I'm going to cut are WRs/QBs. I counted it before I logged off and after Week 5 of recruiting I have like 6 QBs on roster and 14 WRs! I have way to many wideouts. The nice thing is though that some of those last minute additions were little 2* prospects with OVR ratings in the high 50s so they are no-brainers to get cut.

Anyone else see a huge influx at any particular spot, making it easy to cut players from somewhere and only keep the best?

98Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:21 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I had a bunch of WRs and HBs come in. I didn't recruit any HBs this season but I went from 4 on the roster to 8 after recruiting. I recruited 2 receivers in the season but I also had I think 3 come in after recruiting. My total WRs is I think only at 9 or 10 but that is a lot for me because most of the time I only have 2 WRs on the field at one time.

99Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:34 am

Xenocide78

Xenocide78

How many total roster spots are available? I always forget that damned number. Is it 70? Either way I'm betting (since the stupid dynasty webpage won't show me my entire roster) that I have 10 or more players that I'll have to cut from my team.

Which actually brings me to something I wish they would do away with. Get rid of the mandatory number for each position. Last season I ran a spread offense and plan to do the same this year. I don't need/want a FB. That's why I recruit extra TE's. But no, I either have to make him have FB next to his name or they force me to take a walk-on whom I then have to go and remove from the depth chart. If I'm running a 3-3-5 defense I don't need 5-6 DT's I need 3-4. Sorry for the rant. I just think having it set that you must have X number as this position is a horrible idea.

100Offseason Is Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Offseason Is Up Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Xenocide78 wrote:How many total roster spots are available? I always forget that damned number. Is it 70? Either way I'm betting (since the stupid dynasty webpage won't show me my entire roster) that I have 10 or more players that I'll have to cut from my team.

Which actually brings me to something I wish they would do away with. Get rid of the mandatory number for each position. Last season I ran a spread offense and plan to do the same this year. I don't need/want a FB. That's why I recruit extra TE's. But no, I either have to make him have FB next to his name or they force me to take a walk-on whom I then have to go and remove from the depth chart. If I'm running a 3-3-5 defense I don't need 5-6 DT's I need 3-4. Sorry for the rant. I just think having it set that you must have X number as this position is a horrible idea.

Yeah its 70. I think I just quickly added up and I have to cut 12 guys.

I agree I wish that EA would really focus things like this on each specific offense/defense. And it shouldn't be just in the number of players at each position it should also affect recruits. If I am running an offense in which I throw it 60 times a game there should be a lot of WRs that want to come to my school but it should be difficult to find quality HBs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum