Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Georgia catches breaks in starkville

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Georgia catches breaks in starkville Empty Georgia catches breaks in starkville Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:01 pm

cko61920

cko61920

You have to catch some breaks to win on the road in the SEC, and thats exactly what Georgia did in Starkville. The teams started out the game trading punts on their first possessions before MSU struck first on a long drive to make the score 7-0. Another 3 and out by Georgia and another td by State left Georgia trailing 14-0.

AJ Green then struck big on the next drive by getting behind the defense of MSU for a long td drive. State was looking to make it 21-7 until fumbling in the endzone on one of the weirdest plays I have seen. Georgia tied it up just before half with another long td pass, this time to Orsen Charles.

Although Georgia received to start the second half, the MSU defense came up big again forcing one of 3 Aaron Gray's interceptions. A late 3rd quarter td for MSU made it 21-14 going to the 4th. Georgia quickly answered with a td of its own to tie the game and set up for the crazy finish. The teams traded interceptions; however, the one by MSU proved to more costly as it was in its own territory. Georgia scored with about 3 minutes remaining and then forced another pick that resulted in a td to bring the game to its final score of 35-21.

MSU held Georgia's previously potent offense in check most of the game, with the touchdowns coming as a result of two big plays, two short fields, and only one substained drive.

2Georgia catches breaks in starkville Empty Re: Georgia catches breaks in starkville Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:17 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Good win man. I know my bro said you are a good, tough opponent

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Georgia catches breaks in starkville Empty Re: Georgia catches breaks in starkville Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:29 pm

cko61920

cko61920

Maybe Ill get one vote in the top 25. You guys quit beating SEC teams bringing down their rank so I can have some hope climbing the polls.

4Georgia catches breaks in starkville Empty Re: Georgia catches breaks in starkville Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

either way youll rank up your in the SEC so youll be in top 10 by years end if you win out. . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum