Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Gutty Performance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Gutty Performance Empty Another Gutty Performance Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:32 am

alief42

alief42

The Oregon Ducks came to town with a very talented squad. Veterans at QB, RB, and WR would make this a challenging game for the Bruins! From the 1st defensive snap the bruins were playing determined and focus football. Instead of 1 on 1 tackles, they were gang tackling the ball carrier! the ducks finished with 57 yds on 23 carries! This made the ducks very 1 dimensional and the bruins were able to keep the ball in front of them and make excellent tackles. On offense Prince continued to look like a division 1 quarterback, completing 22 passes on 39 attempts for 331 yds and 3 tds. He is responsible for the last victories with smart decisions and minimizing his turnovers! A returned kickoff for 6 and the dark horse for team MVP, K. Forbath (the Kicker) had the game winning kick as time expired with 31 to 29 a final on the scoreboard. Overall, the bruins coach was quoted as saying, "This team is buying into the Winning Starts Now concept and playing their hearts out for me the last 3 weeks!" "We will have to claw and fight every game for wins but this year is all about building a strong, winning foundation because this program is about to turn the corner real soon! No more questions today, thank you and Winning Starts Now!

2Another Gutty Performance Empty Re: Another Gutty Performance Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:32 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Wow. Big win man, I don't know what you've done but things are turning around out there

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Another Gutty Performance Empty Re: Another Gutty Performance Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:19 pm

alief42

alief42

Hmm, let me think...! Probably that butt kicking I took at Kyle Field got my boys playing better! That embarrassing loss got us playing harder! Haha

4Another Gutty Performance Empty Re: Another Gutty Performance Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Haha well whatever works for your guys, I'm glad to have helped lol

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum