Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game of the Week

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game of the Week Empty Game of the Week Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

[
font=Arial Black]#5 Wisconsin vs #6 Iowa[/font]

As if there was any doubt as to what the game of the week would be. This game has been hyped up all year as the User Match-Up to watch. Both teams were clear Big 10 favorites and despite the pesky Penn State Nittany Lions, they have both lived up to the billing. Thanks to some help from Northwestern and Ohio State the door has been blown open for one of these two teams to take home the Big 10 crown yet again. Last year's matchup saw Wisconsin coming away with the win and consequently the Big 10 title, but this year Iowa is out for revenge and is the only one of the two that truly controls its own destiny, because they will get a shot at the undefeated and top ranked Northwestern Wildcats. Wisconsin has to hope that Northwestern will fall along the way to pave the path to the Big 10 title. With help both teams still have a shot at a national title, but a loss will crush all of those dreams. Also a possible at-large BCS Berth could be on the line in this one. Wisconsin will be led by Toon who leads the Wisconsin offense week in and week out. The Hawkeyes will look to use a solid team approach to corral this one man show. Both teams still have their work cut out for them, but a win this week would solidify themselves as a truly elite program.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2Game of the Week Empty Re: Game of the Week Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:31 pm

russeak82

russeak82

Man I sure am pumped up to get my ass kicked.

3Game of the Week Empty Re: Game of the Week Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

when can you play, im r3eady right now as idk if i can play wednesday

4Game of the Week Empty Re: Game of the Week Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:36 pm

russeak82

russeak82

Give me 15 mins.

5Game of the Week Empty Re: Game of the Week Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:38 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

ok ill add you