Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking a leave of absence in about 3 weeks

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking a leave of absence in about 3 weeks Empty Taking a leave of absence in about 3 weeks Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 am

russeak82

russeak82

All,
I just got done agreeing to terms of my new job so in about 3 weeks I'll be taking a leave of absence from the dynasty so I would greatly appreciate it if we could try and get this season done with in that time...I should be back in time for the new release of NCAA.

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

3 weeks will be about the time we get done with this season.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

russeak82

russeak82

Going to have to take it a little sooner than I thought. See you guys in mid-June.

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

That sucks...#5 in the country with a legit shot at the NC, good luck with job...

russeak82

russeak82

no freaking way! Ok, I'm going to see what arrangments i can make to keep playing through to next weekend, screw packing.

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Spoken like the true addicts we all are. Good for you.

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

LOL...Yes, we are all addicts. This is first year that I've still been play NCAA this late in the year. I usually get tired of it around January or February...I'll probably be playing 10 until 11 comes out.

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I have been playing this game since it was Bil Walsh in the 90's.

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

I've been playing since 01 or 02...whatever the first PS2 version it was and have been playing since

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Bill Walsh was on my Sega system. WOW I am such a geek.

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

2003 for me on ps2

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I guess I am showing my age here. I think I may be the oldest in this dynasty. 34 years young.

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

My son is your age RJ.

russeak82

russeak82

TecmoBowl bitch..TecmoBowl.

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Loved that game. Could not stop my boy LT on that game. 4 play playbook back then.

russeak82

russeak82

I remember when Super TecmoBowl came out I was thinking "wow 8 whole plays, how will I ever use them all."

Greatest team every to play with them was the Bills..Kelly, Thomas and Reed tourched people.

The greatest rb every in any video was on that game. Christian Okoya (sp?) with the Chiefs was the greatest rb of all time in any video game.

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Taking a leave of absence in about 3 weeks Touchd10

Taking a leave of absence in about 3 weeks Tecmo_10

Taking a leave of absence in about 3 weeks Tecmo_10

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Wow, I remember that game...anyone see the vids of the "new" tecmobowl? Original gameplay and upgraded gameplay and visuals all in the same game...might actually be worth the $10 for the download.

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

No I have not, but I would pay $10 for it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum