Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

User Availability

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1User Availability Empty User Availability Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:52 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I thought we should all get on and post what times generally work for you, as to when you can play a user game. Of course every game needs to be scheduled individually but if we all put down what times we are noramally around to play it will make things easier when it comes time to schedule user games. Just put down what times on what days and what time zone you are in.

So I'll start. I'm in central time zone so all my times will be as such.

Mon, Wed, Fri: I should be available at any time pretty much on these days.
Tues, Thurs: Any time after about 4pm will work.
Sat, Sun: Pretty much any time in the afternoon

My schedule is pretty flexible right now so scheduling games for me shouldn't be much of a problem.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2User Availability Empty Re: User Availability Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Im eastern time zone. . . can pretty much play any dayduring week after 4 or 430, on weekends just about whenever. Howeve baseball season is approaching us and therefore my weekly schedule becomes less open

3User Availability Empty Re: User Availability Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

I'm in the Eastern Time zone. My schedule is fairly consistent...I'm off Sunday and Tuesday nights, then I work 9pm to 5am the rest of the week. Text me at 731-614-0936 to arrange games, with classes my schedule varies day to day.

Last edited by Elixor1987 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

4User Availability Empty Re: User Availability Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:55 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I play most of the time late at night. I work 10-11 hour day and have 4 kids so time is limited. The weekends are open. Just need time to plan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum