Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A&M vs. OSU

+3
Elixor1987
RJAfan6
russeak82
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A&M vs. OSU Empty A&M vs. OSU Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

russeak82

russeak82

when you want to play

2A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:41 pm

russeak82

russeak82

DOWN GOES A&M'S WIN STREAK!!...It was a great game but I'll let King do the write up since he's so good at it.

3A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:03 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

WOOOOHOOOOO lol sorry King but ive been waiting for this since year 1

4A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 pm

russeak82

russeak82

It was a great game. I was so out matched on defense that all I could do was try and keep A&M in front of my defenders and pray King made a mistake. King made just enough mistakes to keep him from taking the lead.

5A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Going to try to finish the season then? If RJ beats Ohio St, that would put Cko at #1 and you at #2...

6A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 am

russeak82

russeak82

I most likely, won't be able to finish. Next Thursday is the absolute last day. I'll have to pack up the PS3 till I can get a house.

7A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:28 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

That sucks...

8A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:17 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

That does suck. Too bad. Great win though.

9A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:26 am

russeak82

russeak82

Something tells me King isn't going to do one of his great write ups for this game Wink

10A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Can you blame him? You should do i tthough. The winning coach should have the honors

11A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya great game and win Russ. Like you said I just made too many mistakes to win this one. It was just one of those days. But let this be a warning to everybody the Aggies are gonna be playing with a renewed passion the rest of the year. We are gonna make it back to defend our title.

Russ you have the honors to do a write up but if you don't want to do it or you would rather me do it I will. I don't have any videos because I didn't save any but I don't mind doing a write up.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

12A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

man nice win russ was it in stillwater or aggieland?

13A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:47 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

A&M vs. OSU Am_vs_29

Texas A&M Win Streak Ends at 21

Stillwater, Oklahoma-The #4 ranked Oklahoma State Cowboys would come into this game fired up and looking to knock off the Aggies 21 game win streak and send a blow to Texas A&M's chances at getting back to the National Title. The Cowboys would move down the field and score on their first drive. They were able to move the ball very effectively on the first drive and for most of the game. The Aggies responded with a nice drive but had to settle for a field goal. Oklahoma State came back and get to just inside the forty yard line but then be held to fourth down and five from the 33 yard line. The Cowboys lined up for the field goal but called a timeout and decided to go for it. Oklahoma State would convert and a few plays later score to go up 14-3. On the first play of the next Aggies drive the Cowboys FS made an outstanding play to intercept Tannehill and set up a field goal to take a 17-3 lead. A&M would respond with a 70 yard bomb with under a minute until half. This is when Oklahoma State would make their only mistake of the game as they forced a pass that was intercepted by Harris. A&M would score to tie the game at 17 heading into the half.

The second half would be more of a defensive struggle as both teams were limited scoring. A&M would march down the field on its first drive but throw an interception in the redzone. Both teams would only manage field goals until the last few minutes of the game. Oklahoma State would get past midfield with just under four minutes then eat clock to score with as little time left as possible. The plan worked as the Cowboys scored with 1:30 left to take a 27-20 lead. Texas A&M would try to answer back but once they got to midfield Tannehill made another completion to the team with orange jerseys essentially ending the game. Texas A&M suffered it's first loss in nearly two years and only the fourth under Bear Bryant. This loss however doesn't put Texas A&M out of the National Championship picture as they will see Oklahoma State again in the conference championship and a win there will most likely grant the Aggies a spot in the big game and giver them a chance to defend their title.

14A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:13 pm

cko61920

cko61920

Isnt Okie State in the South?

15A&M vs. OSU Empty Re: A&M vs. OSU Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Yes and no. In real life yes, but at the start of the od russ wanted to be them but I wanted to have teams in opposite divisions so he agreed to be moved to the north. Well then russ went away for a while and somebody else took over as a north team and russ came back in as Iowa. So that is how it all went down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum