Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACC Atlantic division to be decided tonite!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alief42

alief42

The ACC Atlantic division will be determined when Florida State and Clemson play tonite, with the winner punching their ticket to The ACC Conference Championship Game! After a 0-2 start and losing 2 conference games, Seminoles never thought they would still be in the conference race! But a huge victory against an North Carolina State team that beat Clemson in an earlier contest opened the door. So this is a pretty good storyline, you have bitter rivals playing for the Atlantic division, both teams filled with talented players who will definitely be playing on sundays next year, and a chance for the winning team to grab a huge chunk of recruiting prestige in the ACC region!!! The parking lot is already filled with tailgaters from both schools who have been here since 2 days ago! Now everyone is waiting to see which mascot head Lee Corsa is going to put on!!!

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Big Game. Good luck to both of you guys

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3ACC Atlantic division to be decided tonite! Empty king what happenings now? Tue May 04, 2010 9:46 pm

alief42

alief42

my internet and cable is shutting on and off! comcast says something is wrong with my area!! sorry marxshut! its not your fault! we started our first game and got 3 plays into it then i got disconnected! we restarted and and i was winning 7-0 in the 2 quarter with clemson like 2nd and goal on like the 5 yd line and it cutoff again! never had a problem and this would happen with the biggest game of the year!!! i'm on hold with comcast as i'm beating the keyboard writing this!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

dude this sucks i hate bad internet service

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum