Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

#9 Cal @ #7 UCLA

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1#9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Empty #9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:28 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Played my game during a storm and apparently my connection with EA was disrupted and it wouldn't upload my result. I kicked UCLA's ass 63-42...I'm going to wait to "abandon game result" until I have to leave for class, if it still won't work I'll replay my game when I get back. Have a pic of the screen after I exited the game saying I was disconnected, but I don't know how to post it. So King, if you want proof I can email you the pic or whatever...

#9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Img_0010

Last edited by Elixor1987 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

2#9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Empty Re: #9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

psn is gayy sometimes i swear and are we addvancing tonight

3#9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Empty Re: #9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

I tried to reconnect to EA and it ended up freezing my PS3 so I had to just turn it off. Sucks too because that was would have made 2 weeks in a row that my offense lit up the scoreboard...

4#9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Empty Re: #9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

yeah i hate whenu put up big numbers and it gets cancled

5#9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Empty Re: #9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

You get one free restart so you could play it again. Also if you had proof which you say you had then you can restart no problems without using your one restart. As for why it isn't posting, it is probably because you have to host it so it would have to be saved to your cpu or something. Of course I'm not there so I can tell you exactly.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

6#9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Empty Battle in Pasadena - #9 Cal @ #7 UCLA Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:15 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

After my previous result was lost and I had to replay UCLA, their defense showed up this time. While they could do little to slow the seemingly unstoppable Cal offense that has a new found potency, UCLA's defense did manage to frustrate QB B.Sweeney all day and forced several errant throws that resulted in 6 INTs. UCLA's offense hardly showed all game, but the dangerous RB J.Franklin managed to provide a little spark and reeled off a couple long runs. Despite allowing Franklin a few runs, Cal's defense played another good game this week and held UCLA under 200yds of total offense and only 3 points in the 1st half and the offense to only 10 points. A UCLA pick 6, brought hope back to UCLA late in the 4th qrt, but Cal's ensuing possession silenced the crowd as they drove the field for the game clinching TD.

Not as exciting as the other game, but still managed a little excitement. UCLA's defense was stout against the run, but backup RB K. Lewis showed his amazing hands and caught swing passes and screens left and right all day and led him to the single game record for receptions in a game. The Cal faithful's hearts dropped as standout WR C.Satchell would be injured late in the 4th and sit out the rest of the game and will miss 7 weeks with a strained back.

Coach B had a few words to say after the tough win, "I'm happy we won, we played very well and I thought we should have won this game by more. But I'll take what I can get. In regards to Satchell, we will miss him next week against a tough USC. When he went down, I almost cried. The last few weeks of last season were incredibly difficult without the sure hands of Satchell, so I'm disheartened to hear we will be without him for most of the season. But where there is a hole, it allows our not so experienced younger WRs and other RBs to step up. RB turned WR W.Ricks will slide into the slot position, and our latest addition at RB C.Johnston will get a tryout at WR and will hopefully enjoy at least seeing the field his Freshman year."

The Cal Bears welcome USC to Memorial Stadium next week in their yearly rivalry showdown. The winner of the game will likely have an advantage toward the Pac-10 title, just like the past 2 years. Look for the Cal Bears to bring their A game and try to lock-up another piece of hardware.

POTG:
Cal: RB K.Lewis 18rec, 283yds, 2 TDs
UCLA: D.Hilliard 12 Tkls, 2 INTs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum