Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's rosters are we going to use?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Who's rosters are we going to use? Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:33 pm

russeak82

russeak82

any suggestions?

2Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:16 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya we are going to use luvtotha9s. He has been doing rosters for many years and has a passion for it. After he got the game he stayed up all night to start his rosters lol.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

is anyone friends with him? When is he going to have rosters? I want to start my dynaties right away.

4Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:35 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

He is going to have them done pretty quick. I would say within the next week. He gets a lot of advice and help from people on different sites which helps him make his rosters faster. The only bad thing is we probably won't be able to start until the first week of August because I will be out of town from the 22nd of july until the 2nd of August.

5Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:35 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

That's cool. I want to get mine underway though ASAP

6Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:20 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Michblue, I'm not for sure but from what I see on the playstation store, you can only host 1 dynasty this year. You can host up to 5, but you have to by an add-on.

7Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Not true. I opened two last night no problems. The online access pass works for all screen names on your console.

8Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:49 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

I wonder what the "Commish 3 or 5 online dynasties" add on is then...

9Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:14 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

wait we can commish more than 1 this year?

10Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:30 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Named rosters are popping up on OS, GamingTailgate, and ncaastrategies. I downloaded the one from GamingTailgate, but its filled with errors and doesn't have any of the player moves or transfers in it. Wasn't suggesting we use it, hopefully someone will take one of the completed files and use it to make a correct one...

11Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:39 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I got them from STEELERFAN1933 and they seem legit. Check it out

12Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:28 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

i have some up in my locker that i edited with some equipment and ratings as well. i got em from a dude who got them from gamerosters.com and they actually arent terrible.

13Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Steelerfan and gamingtailgate are the same rosters...don't know if he's changed them since I downloaded them, but it popped up Tennessee's first when I loaded them and the Kicker of Tennessee was completely wrong so I didn't even look at the rest.

14Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

A complete set that is done and supposed to be pretty accurate is buckeye02.

When we start the dynasty we will use luvtotha9s roster unless he isn't finished in that case we would use a different set.

15Who's rosters are we going to use? Empty Re: Who's rosters are we going to use? Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 am

russeak82

russeak82

I've been using the ones from buckeye02 and they are pretty good. EA butchered OSU roster but he did a pretty accurate remake (minus the best player on defense) that really would of took some research. If he did that for Oklahoma State, I'd imagine the rest should be excellent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]