Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beast retired

+2
King_CEPS_11
Texasfight33
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beast retired Empty Beast retired Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

JUst saw that Beast retired did this happe on accident or what?

2Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:24 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

No this is not an accident. Apparently something happened in his game with elixor and he does not want the label of a cheeser (which I can understand) and since that label was unfortunately put on him before he even played a game he decided to drop.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

ya guys cmon, this is not the group of guys ive loved to be in a dynasty with. just because you throw a pick and your opponent runs 3 options and scores doesnt mean he is cheesing. he was really looking forward to this dynasty and he said he was gonna be real active and he didnt even get a chance. now i know everybody didnt have something to say, but just because you heard something from someone else or one drive that he beat you with doesnt mean he is cheesing.

just my 2 cents, ive been friends with him on psn for awhile and hes pretty chill and nothing what hes played out to be.

4Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

RJAfan6 wrote:ya guys cmon, this is not the group of guys ive loved to be in a dynasty with. just because you throw a pick and your opponent runs 3 options and scores doesnt mean he is cheesing. he was really looking forward to this dynasty and he said he was gonna be real active and he didnt even get a chance. now i know everybody didnt have something to say, but just because you heard something from someone else or one drive that he beat you with doesnt mean he is cheesing.

just my 2 cents, ive been friends with him on psn for awhile and hes pretty chill and nothing what hes played out to be.

I completely agree, it is just a really unfortunate situation, because your right he seemed like he was a really good addition.

5Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

What happened with our game was connection issues. He said something about not being able to connect on his so be had to use a neighbor's wifi. The first time we tried to play it said he quit, 2nd time we tried he quit and told me he was going to because he didn't like playing with the crappy connection. I didn't have time to keep trying to play and get through one qrt then quit. The cheese comment I made to him was the way he was using the option, I know the option is hard to defend but with him never even making an attempt to run with his RB is cheesy. Every time he ran the option he would just take the ball and head upfield...anyway whatever, he was a decent player and I would've finished the game that I was losing, he's the one that decided to quit due to the connection issue.

6Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:25 pm

alief42

alief42

are we still going by the 1 restart rule? just making sure so i can save my 1 life line!! haha

7Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:53 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

alief42 wrote:are we still going by the 1 restart rule? just making sure so i can save my 1 life line!! haha
Yes

8Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:59 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Elixor1987 wrote:What happened with our game was connection issues. He said something about not being able to connect on his so be had to use a neighbor's wifi. The first time we tried to play it said he quit, 2nd time we tried he quit and told me he was going to because he didn't like playing with the crappy connection. I didn't have time to keep trying to play and get through one qrt then quit. The cheese comment I made to him was the way he was using the option, I know the option is hard to defend but with him never even making an attempt to run with his RB is cheesy. Every time he ran the option he would just take the ball and head upfield...anyway whatever, he was a decent player and I would've finished the game that I was losing, he's the one that decided to quit due to the connection issue.

Obviously connection problems are an issue but it may have been a temporary thing, but I can't really say cause I wasn't there and I don't know went on with that. As far as option plays as long as he was running the play as intended then at some point based on something he saw cut it upfield I see nothing wrong with that. Most of the time options plays the RB does not get in correct alignment with the QB. Now if he was running with his QB the opposite the direction of the play or something like that, then that's a different story. But again I wasn't there and there is no video proof or anything so I can't really speak on what happened. The only thing I am wondering if he quit out of the game why didn't you finish it so that you didn't have to take a sim?

9Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

I didnt finish against the CPU because I wanted to be straight with him...I didn't want the sim but after I had already gotten out of the game, I saw him get offline then he tells me he's going to switch to another connection. I told him if he had problems with the connection to begin with, chances are he's going to have problems again. As far as the option, he ran to the right side but he never attempted to run the play correctly, and by correctly i mean try to run so he could pitch to the running back if he was open.

10Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:47 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Elixor1987 wrote:I didnt finish against the CPU because I wanted to be straight with him...I didn't want the sim but after I had already gotten out of the game, I saw him get offline then he tells me he's going to switch to another connection. I told him if he had problems with the connection to begin with, chances are he's going to have problems again. As far as the option, he ran to the right side but he never attempted to run the play correctly, and by correctly i mean try to run so he could pitch to the running back if he was open.

Ok cool.

11Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 pm

beast2tlu

beast2tlu

No Elixer. As far as I am concerned the qb keeps the ball until he feels threatened. So i kept the ball cuz I didnt want to make a stupid pitch. Why would i run the option and pitch to the rb when i clearly don't have to. Plus i only ran it 3 times

12Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:41 pm

beast2tlu

beast2tlu

And i never knew there was a correct way to run an option. I could understand if i kept pitching it while im going down but i never did that one. im just a cheeser for keeping the ball with my qb on a option run

13Beast retired Empty Re: Beast retired Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Whatever...I don't care, I have way too much to worry about with school to bicker about a football game...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum