Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oregon State Beavers defeat #9 Wisconsin 22-20!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpicyMoutard

Reporter #1: Coach, the world saw your team team take down the 9th ranked Badgers one national TV, leaving everyone wondering, "Can anybody beat the undefeated Beavers?" What is your response?

Coach Carter: This team has a fire and a passion for the game of football that burns hotter than the flames of hell.

Reporter #2: Coach, what thought have you given to the very real possibility of going undefeated?

Coach Carter: We could only make two words out of the jumbled mess coming from Russel Wilson's mouth as he was carted off the field in the second quarter, "El Diablo." The passion won't quit burning within us... One thing is for sure, UCLA better bring the best team doctor they can find with them in two weeks, because following next week's bye I imagine my boys will be very thirsty... FOR BLOOD.

russeak82

russeak82

hahaha. Looks like coach is related to Les Miles.

3Oregon State Beavers defeat #9 Wisconsin 22-20! Empty solid win Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

sounds like the BCS crashers are at it again!!!

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Haha I always love reading your recaps. Thats a nice win, and the winning margin was on a safety! But I was looking at your schedule and man you have a rough four game stretch. Four user games in a row! If you come out of that stretch undefeated you will have all but clinched your division.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Nice win Spicy. I love the BCS Crasher reference WhiteKnight

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum