Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

1st Restart!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11st Restart! Empty 1st Restart! Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:09 am

ok, my game was the ultimately restart game! I totally shut down Indiana, he got one bomb to get within 3, and then 2 defensive scores, picking up a fumble and running back the whole way when I was getting ready to score. It sucked, but I took my loss.

I see we already have one restart in week 1, and I want to see that you will enforce your rules.

21st Restart! Empty Re: 1st Restart! Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:40 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

The rules about restarts are more in-depth in the rules section but I will give you a brief summary here. In user games if connection is lost then the two users must decide on a mutual course of action. This is what happened week 1 between unc and Oregon st. If you restart a a CPU your results will be thrown out unless you have some kind of proof as to an error that occurred which is what happened this week. Now if something happens continually then we may not allow someone to restart. But this week I dropped Russell from the od after Brady had started his game which caused him to have to reload the od upon exiting his game. Because of this his results did not save. He posted about what happened and posted a link to a pic of the message. So in this case I had to allow him to restart.

I understand we all want to win every game but I made the sliders to be difficult and as we start with average teams winning every game will be a struggle. So thank you for not finding an excuse to restart because I'm sure there are ways to fake a legitimate reasons for one. I will be more careful to make sure I don't change anything while someone is in he middle of a game so hopefully this won't happen again.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

31st Restart! Empty cool Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 am

cool, thanks for the update. It will be fun if we all play fairly!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum