Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is the next advance?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When is the next advance? Empty When is the next advance? Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 am

Rowbo73

Rowbo73

We are so close to finishing off this season...it would be nice to get it in by the end of Monday as we are all off I would imagine with the New Year!? Let's get our games in and get to the Conf. Championship games and then the bowl games...git er done!!

2When is the next advance? Empty Re: When is the next advance? Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:33 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Eh idk thats gonna be tough to do for everyone, with the holiday and whatnot. Ill be able to get my game in today sometime. But tomorrow i might be a little busy

3When is the next advance? Empty Re: When is the next advance? Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:54 am

Rowbo73

Rowbo73

Fair enuff...just throwin it out there to try and finish the season sooner rather than later but whatever works for everyone. Was just my 2 cents worth is all.

4When is the next advance? Empty Re: When is the next advance? Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Oh no i would loveto get the season done now, just sayin it might difficult with the holidays. I only have this weeks game left anyway so once i play im done till the offseason

5When is the next advance? Empty Re: When is the next advance? Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:22 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

We will advance to week 14 tonight. Then there won't be many games until the bowls so hopefully we can advance pretty quick the next couple weeks.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum