Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Week Fourteen Is Up

+3
davisbsme
Rowbo73
King_CEPS_11
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Week Fourteen Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Fourteen Is Up Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Rowbo73

Rowbo73

King_CEPS_11 wrote:I can advance us earlier if everyone is ready before then but 9 or 10 would be the latest. I'll probably advance sooner if the user game needs to be played by 9

Yeah earlier advance would be better! Like now would be great!! Lol...don't pay me any attention I just wanna play is all.

27Week Fourteen Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Fourteen Is Up Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Texag610

Texag610

ya i made it to the sec champ even after my stupid ass loss to arkansas and after i forgot to play my game against ole miss (whoops)...

28Week Fourteen Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Fourteen Is Up Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

Texag610 wrote:ya i made it to the sec champ even after my stupid ass loss to arkansas and after i forgot to play my game against ole miss (whoops)...
Are you gonna be able to play tonight?

29Week Fourteen Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Fourteen Is Up Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Texag610

Texag610

ya i can play anytime tonight...wont be a problem

30Week Fourteen Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Fourteen Is Up Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

nice! we will be good to go into bowl season tonight

31Week Fourteen Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Fourteen Is Up Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:24 pm

davisbsme

Rowbo73 wrote:
davisbsme wrote:
turner46 wrote:Ill be ready to play anytime tonight, hoping to watch the Broncos game but stupid canadian TV gave me Niners/Rams and Patriots/Bills in the early games and its looking like there giving me Falcons/Bucs and Raiders/Chargers, oh well I can watch Broncos on first row sports but with all the pop ups and on my 13" screen its not the same.

I can't play too late tonight. If we can start by 10pm est, that would be good. Let me know what works, and we will see when the advance is.

earlier is better for me as well! Turner that sucks...we had the Broncos game on here in Ontario but I couldn't find my Lions as the broadcasters switched to other games...I had to watch the Lions Packers game in French on the French TSN RDS!!

Lions must have been exciting in French... I hope our Lions Defense shows up next week...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum