Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Week Four Is Up

+2
Texasfight33
King_CEPS_11
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Week Four Is Up Empty Week Four Is Up Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:37 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Week four is now up. Let's try and get this thing back rolling. Next advance is Tuesday night.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2Week Four Is Up Empty Re: Week Four Is Up Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

Wazzu and their triple option no huddle gave me fits. I was still able to win [retty easily. I had 4 turnovers I cant lead the nation like last year

3Week Four Is Up Empty Re: Week Four Is Up Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 pm

turner46

turner46

my recruiting board is all messed up now

4Week Four Is Up Empty Re: Week Four Is Up Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:27 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Just a heads up I had to leave right after my game with xeno and won't be back until late tonight so I'm not sure if I will advance until late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Boston College falls to Cal 42-21. Got up 14-0 then led 21-14 with 19 seconds left in the half and Cal found a way to score in the final 19 seconds. I couldn't get anything going in the second half and when I did something would go terribly wrong. My offensive and defensive lines have been absolutely terrible so far this season and I don't know why, but they are getting eaten alive and its making this really difficult.

5Week Four Is Up Empty Re: Week Four Is Up Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 pm

TrevorJ1985

TrevorJ1985

turner46 wrote:my recruiting board is all messed up now

Yeah the same thing happened to me but I was able to fix it pretty easily

6Week Four Is Up Empty Re: Week Four Is Up Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:53 am

Xenocide78

Xenocide78

In all fairness King, I rarely play as well as I did last night. My QB was 16-19 for 350 yards and 4 touchdowns. Normally I'm nowhere near that accurate, just happened to have a good night.

I know how it feels though to see your line play hinder your team. It's horrible especially when you know the skill players you have (like Amidon, he killed me) are great. I'm sure you'll figure it out and get it fixed.

7Week Four Is Up Empty Re: Week Four Is Up Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:06 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Did I miss something or is purdue coming back? I need my big 10 rivalries intact!!!!

8Week Four Is Up Empty Re: Week Four Is Up Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

TheWhiteKnightGT wrote:Did I miss something or is purdue coming back? I need my big 10 rivalries intact!!!!

The last I heard was he was leaving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum