Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lemme IN!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lemme IN!! Empty Lemme IN!! Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Truth_WAR-EAGLE

Hello, my name is Shawn im really interested in joining. Its hard to find a dynasty that has enough active members or good communication but this appears to have both.

Shawn
Truth_WAR-EAGLE
Tennessee, SMU, Texas Tech
My offense is a mix of spread and one back. If custom is not allowed I normally use Oregon's.
Defense is normally a 4-3.

Looking forward to finding something out asap!

2Lemme IN!! Empty Re: Lemme IN!! Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:57 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Truth_WAR-EAGLE wrote:Hello, my name is Shawn im really interested in joining. Its hard to find a dynasty that has enough active members or good communication but this appears to have both.

Shawn
Truth_WAR-EAGLE
My offense is a mix of spread and one back. If custom is not allowed I normally use Oregon's.

Welcome Shawn. Glad to have you onboard. Of the teams you listed above Tennessee is available to you. Unfortunately I won't be able to send your invite until tomorrow. But in the meantime feel free to look around and check everything out.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Lemme IN!! Empty Re: Lemme IN!! Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Truth_WAR-EAGLE

King_CEPS_11 wrote:
Truth_WAR-EAGLE wrote:Hello, my name is Shawn im really interested in joining. Its hard to find a dynasty that has enough active members or good communication but this appears to have both.

Shawn
Truth_WAR-EAGLE

Welcome Shawn. Glad to have you onboard. Of the teams you listed above Tennessee is available to you. Unfortunately I won't be able to send your invite until tomorrow. But in the meantime feel free to look around and check everything out.
Sweet, I went ahead and got tennessee but was wondering about washington and south carolina. If those are open just message me or tell me to stay with Tennessee lol.

4Lemme IN!! Empty Re: Lemme IN!! Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

South Carolina is open if they are 3 stars which I believe they are. Washington is not because I don't want to have 4 in a conference right now and the Pac 12 already has 3

5Lemme IN!! Empty Re: Lemme IN!! Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Truth_WAR-EAGLE

King_CEPS_11 wrote:South Carolina is open if they are 3 stars which I believe they are. Washington is not because I don't want to have 4 in a conference right now and the Pac 12 already has 3

I would much rather be South Carolina if its ok. Maybe I can get in in time to play this weeks game.

6Lemme IN!! Empty Re: Lemme IN!! Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:50 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ok I resent your invite so you can now join as South Carolina

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum