Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

this is total BS ik u changed the sliders but its the penalties i didbnt have that many but i run the ball on 1st and 10 get 5 yards bit wait a holding call 1st a 20 i run it get stuffed i pass it complete 5 yards next play wide open man downfield drop thepenalty ruins my whoole drive its hard enouh as it is to score and get a good drive going so that is why im officaly retiring from tis OD. it just got to the point as to where it was not even fun anymore

2i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:40 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

wow im just sayin but you are the one who made it not fun anymore. thats always the reason people say that. You can put the gameplan on conservative and if it still does it alot then just suck it up.

3i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:59 pm

I've experienced similar difficulties, but I've found ways to get around them. I just beat the #10 team in the nation with a less-talented UNC team rather handily. I just got the game for Christmas and hadn't played any NCAA games since NCAA 06. It took some getting used to, and by that I mean getting my shit pounded for my first 15-20 games, but once you get a handle on all the different aspects, there's ways through any problems in the game.

Your receivers are dropping too much? Run the ball.
O-line holding/clipping too much? Put it on Conservative.

I'd also experiment between the different defensive sets, as well as experimenting with pre-snap audibles.

You're not going to find a better dynasty than this one, but good luck in your future endeavors.

4i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

yeah bulldog i get what your saying but when i put it on conservative i get stuffed i rearly eve get any positive plays and then when i get clipping calls it backs me up so im forced to pass i want to run the ball its just hard and RJA how am i not making it fun? its not fun when you cant do anything cuz i get penalties every drive and i CANT do anything about that so and yeah i was just over reacting i

5i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:21 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

So are you in or out?
I mean we would love for you to stick around but football is a game of adversity and coming back from that adversity so if you get a penalty you have to take it and try to bounce back.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

6i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:44 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

You arent making it fun because you let that kinda stuff get to you to easily. Just like King said football is adversity and you have to overcome it.

7i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

ik and im in

8i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:47 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

atta boy

9i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

i just overreacted ive been practicin with my dawgs watch out

10i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 pm

The only two complaints I really have about this game, one of them is just nit-picky, are out of King's hands.

The first is the fact that everytime your quarterback is hit, no matter how far into his delivery or how hard, the ball just wobbles and floats for a few seconds to some random spot along the line, usually to be intercepted. In real life, a quarterback being hit while throwing will have a bad throw, but it will a) head in the general direction of its target b) usually be thrown low or into the ground and c) definitely not do what happens in the NCAA.

My second complaint, and as I said it's not necessarily a "complaint" but something I just noticed while watching the Saints-Vikings game tonight and something EA could do to make the game more realistic, is about fumble recoveries. When there is a fumble, the first person to the ball always recovers it without a problem and usually without even having to dive on it. In real life, someone who tries to just scoop up the ball almost always at least bobbles it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum