Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT THE HELL???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHAT THE HELL??? Empty WHAT THE HELL??? Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:03 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

King what changes did you make???? i just finished my game with minnesota and won paul bunyans axe and after it says you made changes and i have to restart. ahhhh.

Last edited by RJAfan6 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

2WHAT THE HELL??? Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL??? Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Well i checked it out and i won but still. It hurt my TO diff. where as if my original game counted i had +2 but with the sim i had -2 my passing and receiving stats were very much depleted. Im a little angry but im not gonna complain anymore cuz i won.

3WHAT THE HELL??? Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL??? Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:28 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Crap man I'm real sorry. When I got on to advance it last night it didn't say anybody was on and I thought it showed everybody was ready. So I don't really know what happened I guess I just missed it sorry I will try to be more carful in the future but at least you still got the W

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

4WHAT THE HELL??? Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL??? Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:44 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Ya i saw you signed off and i was playin and i was like please in the good lords name dont tell me he advanced and after the game was over and i was about to right my recap i just about cut my wrists Sad Crying or Very sad when it said it didnt count. . .

5WHAT THE HELL??? Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL??? Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya cause I saw your were on psn but it didn't say you were in the od when I was in dynasty headquarters. So then I looked real quick at all the games and could have sworn everybody was ready to go that planned on playing so I advanced it, but next time I double check everything.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

6WHAT THE HELL??? Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL??? Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:16 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Ya its all cool cuz I got the W anyway.

7WHAT THE HELL??? Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL??? Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

same thing happend to me take a pic of it when it says so u dont have to sim it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: