Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your teams out look for next season?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

russeak82

russeak82

I'm about to take a look at what I have coming back and was curious what everyone thought they could achieve next year. I'll have report from Iowa shortly.

russeak82 wrote:I'm about to take a look at what I have coming back and was curious what everyone thought they could achieve next year. I'll have report from Iowa shortly.
I haven't gone through and seen exactly what I lose in terms of starters, but I only lose 10 seniors. My starting QB, RB, #1 WR and Impact LB are all returning. That's just off the top of my head, but I'll look over the roster tomorrow and bring back some info. I'm excited though Cool

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Im guaranteeing a big 10 title. I have John Clay(RB), Nick Toon(WR), and im pretty sure Scott Tolzien(QB). All put up amazing numbers, Tolziens were downplayed by the interception numbers but he still had an amazing year. My recruiting class is bringing in some top freshman with amzing potential.

russeak82

russeak82

I'll agree with you RJ, you look like you could run the table next year.

As for Iowa, its going to be rough. Oline was a massive disappointment this past year and with everyone leaving its going to depend on how they develop in the off-season. All the key skill players are but plus a health Stanza which should really allow this new spread to take off. RB needs to play to their talent but that can mostly be a by product of the Olines inablities. D-line looks to be one of the best in the country, depend on who goes pro. LB will be green but talented. Secondary will be not as good but should be solid.

The biggest issue I have is...Recruiting. Coming in on game 3 did not help but there is no reason I can't recruit better than the 50th I am now. Look for that to make a hugh jump this next season or Iowa will not beable to compete in the Big Ten

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I should be very competitive in the Big 12. Anything less than a trip to the big 12 champ game will be a disappointment. I have all my key players coming back and will be switching to an offense I am more comfortable with so that should help. On defense we have most of my top players back and will continue to improve. I will have Johnson back (although he may be replaced), Gray, Michael, and Stephens are all back at rb. Fuller is back at wr and my line should be much improved. Also not to be overlooked is my special teams. It looks like I will win returner of the year and the groza award and both guys are only sophomores. Not to mention I have one of the top recruiting classes in the nation. So 2010 looks to be a good year for the Aggies.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Not so fast my friend with that groza award ive had it since the award finalists were out and just cuz you are numero uno now i still have 1 game left and its against havaee so it should be an easy W and if i get the chances im kicking the FG's baby.

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Haha well just don't miss then. But you're right you will probably win it but we will see

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum