Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Empty NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:54 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Ok i understand this is NCAA 2010 but this is like what ive been waiting for since the season ended. If you have ssen this then you know what im talking about but if you havent WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=4949103

Man, eveything from new cleats to auto loaded rosters this is a little early but quite possibly best NCAA ever!!!!!

2NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:59 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya it looks like they are actually going to make a lot of good changes. But I still want to see what other changes there are because if those 9 are the biggest changes then it won't be much of an improvement. They did say there were going to some other changes so hopefully there are.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:07 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Ya its only march well almsot but so there is what 5 months for them to put stuff out. But ya i have a feeling this is a huge step in the right direction just with the small stuff they are adding, which IMO makes sports games what they are.

4NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:10 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya i agree. I think right now they are going in the right direction. For a first release this is a lot of good improvement.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

5NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

RJAfan6 wrote:Ya its only march well almsot but so there is what 5 months for them to put stuff out. But ya i have a feeling this is a huge step in the right direction just with the small stuff they are adding, which IMO makes sports games what they are.

5 months? Game comes out mid-July so less than 4 actually...still I'm super excited about NCAA 11. Hopefully they'll get rid of Season Showdown but probably not...

6NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:43 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Elixor1987 wrote:
RJAfan6 wrote:Ya its only march well almsot but so there is what 5 months for them to put stuff out. But ya i have a feeling this is a huge step in the right direction just with the small stuff they are adding, which IMO makes sports games what they are.

5 months? Game comes out mid-July so less than 4 actually...still I'm super excited about NCAA 11. Hopefully they'll get rid of Season Showdown but probably not...

Actually, march april may june july. 5 lol

7NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NCAA 11 INFO OUT!!!!!!!! Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:52 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Alright so 4 1/2 then...its practically March

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum