Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Week Ten Is Up

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Week Ten Is Up Empty Week Ten Is Up Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:20 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Week ten is now up. The next advance will be wednesday at 9 pm cst

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2Week Ten Is Up Empty Re: Week Ten Is Up Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:29 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

As I figured Georgia jumps me and then jumps Texas as well to climb all the way to number two. Looks like Texas-Texas A&M won't be the 1-2 matchup I was hoping for, but oh well, no lover for the Big 12

3Week Ten Is Up Empty Re: Week Ten Is Up Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:16 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

see that has to piss you off even in real life if georgia had the real ability to beat florida they still wouldnt have jumped ahead of you because your undefeated as well. this is kinda bullshit Evil or Very Mad (excuse my french)

4Week Ten Is Up Empty Re: Week Ten Is Up Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:29 pm

russeak82

russeak82

RJA,
When you want to play our game?

5Week Ten Is Up Empty Re: Week Ten Is Up Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

right now lol

6Week Ten Is Up Empty Re: Week Ten Is Up Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

RJAfan6 wrote:see that has to piss you off even in real life if georgia had the real ability to beat florida they still wouldnt have jumped ahead of you because your undefeated as well. this is kinda bullshit Evil or Very Mad (excuse my french)

Ya I mean the EA rankings are pretty messed up in general, but as long as they work both ways it's fine with me. By that I mean once I beat the undefeated defending national champion Texas Longhorns I hope I jump back ahead of Georgia.

Also I don't really see why Texas isn't ranked number one. They are after all the defending national champions and have a 20+ game winning streak. In real life they would be the unanimous number one hands down, but it doesn't really make a difference to me, as long as I get in the championship game provided I remain undefeated.

7Week Ten Is Up Empty Re: Week Ten Is Up Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:39 am

cko61920

cko61920

Im not really worried about being number 2 right now. All I want is a chance at the national title. Me and King need russ to beat Northwestern. The real sleeper in all of this national title talk is Mississippi State. I barely beat them the first time and a rematch will be extremely tough which would set up Wisconsin to slide into the mix. However, Miss State gets a shot at them too next week.

If I end up going undefeated, I will have earned it. Cal and Clemson will probably win their conferences. Mississippi State is a legit top ten team, probably top 5.

8Week Ten Is Up Empty Re: Week Ten Is Up Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:13 pm

russeak82

russeak82

Dont worry about Northwestern. I had a horrible game against Wisc. so that means I will rock the next opponent.

9Week Ten Is Up Empty Re: Week Ten Is Up Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

It will be very interesting to see how everything plays out. The way I see it, is there are four user teams with a shot at getting in the in the national title: Texas A&M, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Mississippi State. A&M and Georgia really control their own destiny, if they both win out they are both in. Wisconsin will need some help from Mississippi State in the SEC Championship game from Miss St as well as winning the rest of their games, and then Mississippi State can get in if they beat Wisconsin this week and Georgia in the SEC Champ game then I bet the polls will put them in. Of course this all depends on the Russ beating Northwestern which I'm pretty sure he will be able to do. Last year I seem to remember a similar situation where Northwestern was undefeated and he destroyed them.

10Week Ten Is Up Empty Re: Week Ten Is Up Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:11 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

ya then the next week i came in and kicked there pathetic asses to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum