Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

just thowing this out there

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1just thowing this out there Empty just thowing this out there Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

but i thaught of an idea we should do like a OD hall of fame for the best of the best players not just good players but great and its should be very difficult to get there. heres what im think each user submits three canidates and we vote on everyone and the top three or four make the hall or somethin allong those guilines

2just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

This would be so nice

3just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

yeah and they have to be graduated or leaving like if aj green leaves hed be there and stuff like that

4just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Ya and nick toon and im just throwing this out there lol. I got snubbed in the heisman voting.

5just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

haha yeah and i thaught you had it for sure

6just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:39 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

your tellin me, i was number 1 for like 5 straight weeks then he catches like 5 passes in the conf champ and wins it?? Thats bullcrap but hey whatever Ill make sure he stays here, if he doesnt then o well im brinign in the number one WR next year.

7just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

haha yeah with all the recruits interested i think youll be fine

8just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya this is a good idea. We can start that this year. In order for you to submit a player you will need to submit his entry with stats, a bio/history, and a picture for in a game (we will do without this for this year if you don't have one). Also they will have to be a player that is leaving either early or as a senior.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

9just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:26 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Hall of Fame sounds good...I had another idea as well, I was going to set-up an All-American/All-Conference section but couldn't post new topics in the Dynasty History section. I was at least going to do my conference, I'd do all of them if no one else wanted to do their respective conferences.

10just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I am good with both ideas. Anything we add only adds value to the OD. One other addition is Coaching Resumes. Post the coaches records bowl wins and accolades much like the one that exists in the game but on here.

11just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:55 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Elixor1987 wrote:Hall of Fame sounds good...I had another idea as well, I was going to set-up an All-American/All-Conference section but couldn't post new topics in the Dynasty History section. I was at least going to do my conference, I'd do all of them if no one else wanted to do their respective conferences.

That's a good idea. You an post the conference All-Americans in the conference page. And I'll see what's up with dynasty history.

12just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:56 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

michblue5411 wrote:I am good with both ideas. Anything we add only adds value to the OD. One other addition is Coaching Resumes. Post the coaches records bowl wins and accolades much like the one that exists in the game but on here.

That's a good idea to. What page would we put it on?

13just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:02 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I guess either Coaches Corner or Dynasty History.

14just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I guess it would be better in dynasty history and every coach can post their own record and achievements

15just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:05 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Cool, I will post mine tomorrow moring after I go home and get all the details. I love this stuff.

16just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:06 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya its fun stuff

17just thowing this out there Empty Re: just thowing this out there Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:12 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Breaking news out of Brunswick. Check out the News and Announcments.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum