Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

BadgerBlitz.com, Your inside source to everything Wisconsin Recruiting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

The Wisconsin Badgers again are one of the most electric teams in all of college football, especially with Heisman hopeful Nick Toon lighting up the field. However those players have to graduate sometime. Here is where you can find all the news on players the Badgers will be bringing for their future teams.

2011 Recruiting Class
First NameLast NamePositionHeightWeightCaliberNat'l RankPos. RankLocation
BenTurnerT6'5"296lbs5*#3#1Bethesda, LA
DanMcCormickQB6'1195lbs4*? #6Odessa, TX
DavidWeaverFS6'1175lbs4*? #7OK

Last edited by RJAfan6 on Thu May 06, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

The Wisconsin Badgers are having an unexpected slow start to the season despite being ranked #7 in the contry. However, the start hasnt slowed down the team in terms of future progress as the Badgers received their first verbal committment of the year. It came from ofeensive tackle Ben Turner of Bethesda, Louisiana. He is rated as the #1 tackle in all of this years class. He is rated #3 overall, which is extermely high for an offensive lineman, so they picked up a promising player in Turner. He has several other offers, including USC, Texas, Florida, Penn State, and California. He claims to love Wisconsins facilities which he witness3ed this past week as he made his official visit to watch the Badgers take on Penn State, which he made his decision after the game. "This is such a great place to be, the environment is amazing. Coach Colosimo is an all-around class act who is very well known which helped me make my decison. However, the biggest thing that swayed my decison was the fact that Wisconsin players are very highly touted after their senior seasons goinginto their careers in the NFL, so that was my main factor in choosing Wisconsin. However, I have the next 4 years of my life ahead of me so I'll worry about those first." After watching a glimpse of his highlight tape the kid definitely has amazing run blocking skills. He has adaquete pass blocking skills which could use some touchups, but still very solid. He has brute strength as well. Overall, if this kid works hard in the summer and has a solid senior season he could have a very good chance of solid playing time in his freshman year.

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

The Badgers have picked up 2 commitments from 4* star prospects in the last week. One is from QB Dan McCormick of Odessa, TX and the other is from FS David Weaver from Oklahoma. They are the second and tird commits for the Badgers in 2011. A full review of both players to come later tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum