Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

BCS Title

+2
King_CEPS_11
Texasfight33
6 posters

who will win the BCS national championship

BCS Title Vote_lcap33%BCS Title Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
BCS Title Vote_lcap0%BCS Title Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
BCS Title Vote_lcap50%BCS Title Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
BCS Title Vote_lcap17%BCS Title Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BCS Title Empty BCS Title Wed May 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

who yall got to take home the crystal?

2BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Wed May 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

my bad to leave out Clemson theyve got a great shot

3BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

...Well of course I'm going to vote for myself.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

4BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 7:17 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I have to say Georgis. I think he has the most complete team at least that I have seen. I don't see Rutgers even playing for the NC evenm if I do win out, I think A&M will jump me after the Conference Championship game, provided Oklahoma St wins out under the CPU control.

5BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 9:10 am

cko61920

cko61920

I liked my chances a lot more before Gray got hurt. Whats ironic is that in reality, Aaron Murray beat out Logan Gray, but in the game, Gray throws almost as good and is much, much quicker. I think Murray will be good next year, it just seems like he makes too many errant throws out of knowwhere this year. Also, everytime he gets touched, its a pick. Georgia's offense will not be near as explosive.

6BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 9:30 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Why couldn't he have started against me in the opener? I stillthink you have the inside track to the NC game. Unless you lose to Clemson. Did you guys play yet?

7BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 9:47 am

cko61920

cko61920

yea, we played and I won. I have Georgia Tech, who will give me a chance to try out my new flexbone defense that I have been working on, and Alabama. Both teams run the ball a lot so I might abandon my 3-3-5 for the last three games. Im like you, I think A&M will jump you after the CCG. Your best shot is for Okie State to lose a game or two before the Big 12 title game.
Losing Gray will hurt the most against A&M. He really improved from last year on his accuracy and I have a deeper recieving corps that doesn't rely as much on one player. With Gray, I had a very nice deep play ability as well as a viable threat in short yardage to run the option. The deep plays might have made A&M speed up the tempo enough to get out of thier game. Now, with Murray, I will have to play a grind it out styly, which is A&M's bread and butter. I like them to repeat.

8BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 9:55 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

OK ST has Oregon and Colorado left so it may happen but unlikely. I already won the Big East so I am guarenteed a BCS game either way. I think even if OK ST loses I still will get jumped. I thought I was going to be jumped this week but I guess beating #14 Cincy is keeping me up there.

9BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 11:03 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Everything involving the jumping is naught it Ohio St beats Texasfight...I'm not saying he won't win, but they aren't a pushover and a mistake or 2 by him and OSU is a lock for the NC. If A&M wins, King might move up but I don't think that it would automatically put him in the NC, although stupid things do happen in this game. My pick if King beats Ok St and TexasFight beats Ohio St...the title game is GA and a user for sure. GA, A&M, and myself only have CPU teams left so we shouldn't have a problem staying still or moving up, but michblue has FSU(alief) and Wisconsin(RJ) in 2 weeks so he very well could have 2 losses. Just my 2 cents...

10BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 11:12 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I have been sayingthat for a few weeks now. I have a long road ahead of me. I think GA and A&M will be there. I do not think Michigan can jump that high although he does play Wiscon and OSU so maybe.

11BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

i defe=inetly wont be in the national championship im just hoping for a rose bowl maybe ill play elixor that would be a good game

12BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 4:43 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

You never know. You still have Wisconsin and OSU who are both in the top 10 in the BCS

13BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 5:23 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Well Texas keeps losing which hurts me and the way the polls are treating me now I won't be able to jump Mich if he keeps winning. But there is still a lot that can happen so we will see.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

14BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 5:25 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

You are right, there is a lot of things that are going to happen over the next 3 weeks that will change the entire landscape of the BCS. I just see it being a rematch of last year regardless of what I do. Maybe Cal sneaks in there but that is the only thing that may prevent the rematch.

15BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 7:51 pm

cko61920

cko61920

If, and thats a very, very big if, Michigan beats Ohio St., Rutgers wins out, A&M wins out, and Georgia wins out, the second spot in the title game will more than likely come down to how many games Okie St. loses before the CCG and how far Ohio St. drops. If the polls are 1. Okie St, 2.Georgia, 3. Rutgers (who will be #3 if they win out), 4. A&M, then I think A&M would jump Rutgers. If Ohio St. is number four or if Okie St. loses to Oregon and is number 8 or 9, then I don't know. In my experience, the one loss teams pass the two loss teams as the season goes by,

16BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

wtf you left me out if im able to knock off both michigan and rutgers and some others lose i could make it.

17BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 9:12 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

this is why i say the next 3 weeks will be very fun and very interesting.

18BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Thu May 06, 2010 9:58 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

not for me.

19BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Fri May 07, 2010 7:45 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Tough loss man. Enjoy the prom though.

20BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Fri May 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

Rja my bad about not putting you up there i just counted you out with 3 losses but hey mna tough lose but youll bounce back i know you will just keep playing your game and word of advice try running the ball with that big back of yours

21BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Sat May 08, 2010 5:06 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

believe me i do but everytime he always gets stuffed in the middle on avg hell get 20-25 carries a game w/ a 4.3 ypc. Every game that happens and hes to damn slow to do toss plays thats why i threw so much vs you cuz you always stopped him

22BCS Title Empty Re: BCS Title Sat May 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

yeah true but i would dial up a blitz when i saw the forumotion u were

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum