Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online Dynasty Page

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online Dynasty Page Empty Online Dynasty Page Tue May 11, 2010 3:07 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Was browsing around and tried to pull up something from Utopia about the new "Online Pass" from EA Sports when I came across something I haven't noticed before. I go to EA Sports World all the time because of FIFA 10, but when I went to screen to pull up the FIFA page, I noticed an entry for Online Dynasty in the football tab. I don't know how long it's been up and I can tell they are still working on it, but it gives me hope that they are doing something for NCAA 11 like they did for Madden 10 last year with the website for Online Franchise. It's a good start, but doesn't have all the things that Madden's website has. Here is the link to the page so you guys don't have to look for it. http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/onlinedynasty then just choose Playstation 3 for the platform and type in King_CEPS_11 for commissioner.

2Online Dynasty Page Empty Re: Online Dynasty Page Tue May 11, 2010 10:36 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Yeah I check that all the time. It basically shows the Dynasty HQ but it is cool.

3Online Dynasty Page Empty Re: Online Dynasty Page Tue May 11, 2010 10:42 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Thanks thoughfor updating it. They did change the page and I had it saved to my favorites and then it was gone. I coould not find it for the life of me.

4Online Dynasty Page Empty Re: Online Dynasty Page Tue May 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

I remember the old one, but the new page shows promise. Hopefully they'll do something like Madden and include schedules, rosters, injuries, etc...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum