Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dynasty Status?

+2
alief42
Elixor1987
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dynasty Status? Empty Dynasty Status? Sun May 30, 2010 4:37 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

What's happened all the sudden? Has everyone just stopped posting? Seems like this season we've only had a couple of people post anything...

2Dynasty Status? Empty Re: Dynasty Status? Sun May 30, 2010 10:06 am

alief42

alief42

i think everyone is busy with memorial day weekend plans. hopeful it picks up after the weekend. seems like its taking longer to advance though?

3Dynasty Status? Empty Re: Dynasty Status? Sun May 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

yeah i was wondering the same thing but ive been busy lately

4Dynasty Status? Empty Re: Dynasty Status? Sun May 30, 2010 6:57 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya I think the activity and posts have been down this year and I'm not sure why. I have been trying to keep my posts up but I have been super busy. I am getting married in July and planning a wedding sucks so that takes up most of my time. Idk, maybe people are running out of steam a little bit which is understandable. I know, for me, it is hard to play 10 sometimes when I keep hearing about stuff about 11 and it being so close to release. As for advances most weeks we are two days like always but so far the user games have been slowing us down to an extra day. Most user games are done with though so hopefully we can fly through the next few weeks.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

5Dynasty Status? Empty Re: Dynasty Status? Mon May 31, 2010 8:42 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I have been out all day everyday. Finally played last night at like 3 am. LOL. I should be good after today. More fun in the sun with the kids today

6Dynasty Status? Empty Re: Dynasty Status? Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:10 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

ill be back into it everyday here soon. I have finals this week so ill be good after that. I have legion baseball in the summer but thats not really time consuming

7Dynasty Status? Empty Re: Dynasty Status? Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

I feel accomplished that im the only one with a HOFer lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum