Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Week Nine Is Up

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Week Nine Is Up Empty Week Nine Is Up Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:15 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Week nine is now up.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2Week Nine Is Up Empty Re: Week Nine Is Up Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:03 am

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

forum is dead

3Week Nine Is Up Empty Re: Week Nine Is Up Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:14 am

Its been heading that way for the past few weeks...you can tell everyone is getting burnt out on 10 and can't wait for 11 to come out next month.

4Week Nine Is Up Empty Re: Week Nine Is Up Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

its not so much im getting burnt out on 10 its just that i always end up playin my game right before i have to go somewhere and then i forget cuz i have like a notebok full of recaps and stuff just never gets done.

5Week Nine Is Up Empty Re: Week Nine Is Up Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 pm

alief42

alief42

I think NCAA 11 will bring some new energy. Watching the blogs and I see they revamped the running game. So hopeful King doesn't have to adjust sliders so much because I like to run the ball but it's almost impossible. My lineman can't sustain blocks long enough and the CPU lineman are all beast!

6Week Nine Is Up Empty Re: Week Nine Is Up Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:03 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I think it's a combination of all the above. I know I am a little burnt out, but it's not really burn out, but more of excitement for the new game. I have also been super busy lately and it won't get any better until the start of August and then I'm not sure how much better it will get, but at least I will be fired up for the new game. One thing that I think will help in the new game is the new web feature that will make posting highlights and writing recaps very easy.

7Week Nine Is Up Empty Re: Week Nine Is Up Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:39 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

haha ya i agree

8Week Nine Is Up Empty Re: Week Nine Is Up Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I have been swamped at work and family stuff. A little blase about 2010 and can't wait for 2011. I WANT WASHINGTON!!!! Just thought I would throw that out there.

9Week Nine Is Up Empty Re: Week Nine Is Up Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:22 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

P.S. King I will play my game tonight for week 9 against LSU around 10pm est or maybe 11 pm est.

10Week Nine Is Up Empty Re: Week Nine Is Up Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:11 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ok thats cool. I will more than likely be out for the night by then so I will probably advance tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum