Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interested in Joining

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interested in Joining Empty Interested in Joining Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Bergman

I am not sure if this should be posted here, or in the coach applications section. The applications section looks like its for last years game. Anyway, I will check this, let me know if I have to do something else.

I am interested in joining a long term dynasty. Last year, in each dynasty I was in, I was very successful however each dynasty eventually died out.

I am a high school football coach and really love the strategy of football. Last year I employed a predominantly run based attack (but not option) with opportunistic passing and very stingy defense. I do not go for it on 4th and 2+ on my side of the field unless I am losing late. I play as if it was a regular game and have never had complaints against me. I love the message board set up for the record, and this looks like a pretty exciting league.

Let me know. You can e-mail me at Rbergman@nmu.edu, and I will obviously check this thread also.

2Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

we would love to have you. since you just joined well put you last in the draft, it will give you time to look at some three star teams ud be interested in. teams taken bc, cal, cuse, and Texas Tech. so pretty much all option are available. there is a list of 4 star and worse teams in the announcements folder

3Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Bergman

Sounds good. Just send me an e-mail if you ever need me quick, it goes to my phone. I'm sure I will pick a pretty bad team. That is 2/3 the fun of a dynasty. Sounds good guys, I like what I've read so far.

4Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

what is the email for? do i have to send that yo u for u to be able to join

5Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Bergman

No man, I just meant when I am up for team picking if you want me to pick immediately. Don't worry about it.

6Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

oh haha my bad i was all confused, my bad man and yeah ill send u and email when it gets ur turn

7Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Don't know if the new guys read or have been told, but your screen-name on here needs to be your PSN screen-name. Just saying it so its out there, not calling anyone out or anything...

8Interested in Joining Empty PSN Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:37 pm

turk

My PSN is turkisk2480 hopefully I set it up correctly when I registered here.

9Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Bergman

I haven't registered on here, but my PSN is RyanBergman1750

10Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Welcome to the dynasty bergman

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]