Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is the action at man!?

+2
RJAfan6
russeak82
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where is the action at man!? Empty Where is the action at man!? Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:35 am

russeak82

russeak82

This board/dynasty last year was jumpin, now there doesn't seem to near the excitment. What gives?! If we get some openings I know 2-3 guys that would love this dynasty and would make it very interesting.

Just give me the word.

Don't make me throw out the flame material just to see if this place has a pulse.

2Where is the action at man!? Empty Re: Where is the action at man!? Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:13 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

busy with school starting up . . .im tryin i really am but i dont get home till like 6-7 every night with golf and all.

3Where is the action at man!? Empty Re: Where is the action at man!? Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:38 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I have run dynasties for years and I know taht there is little involvement during the summer and then in the late spring. Once the real season kicks off, you will see a surge in all dynasties

4Where is the action at man!? Empty Re: Where is the action at man!? Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:10 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya right now and the early fall is my busiest time. I am so busy right now it is insane.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

5Where is the action at man!? Empty Re: Where is the action at man!? Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:17 am

aherr86

aherr86

King,

I really want to play my game against Stanford but there seems to be a slight scheduling dilemma...I dont want to hold things up but I really want to play him....

6Where is the action at man!? Empty Re: Where is the action at man!? Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:25 am

russeak82

russeak82

I'll be around late tonight if we can get it in then.

7Where is the action at man!? Empty Re: Where is the action at man!? Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:01 am

aherr86

aherr86

I get off work at 1030 central time...King is this alright with you...?

8Where is the action at man!? Empty Re: Where is the action at man!? Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

King, I haven't heard another word from DblAgent since we tried to play the other night. While we were trying to play, he ended our conversation saying you can set him to auto then he got offline and I haven't heard from him since...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum