Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Sorry

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Sorry Empty I'm Sorry Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:08 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I'm sorry everybody but I am not going to be able to commish/play in the dynasty anymore. I am really busy right now and I am not going to have the time to keep up, be active, and advance us. I am really sorry I wish I could keep going but between school and football and the newly married life it is just going to be too hard. I can switch the commissioner to whoever wants it. Again I apologize but I just can't keep going.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

That sucks King...you've been a great commish. Unless anyone else wants to take over, I volunteer to assume the post, isn't it supposed to be easier this year to give control to someone else?

3I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:08 pm

aherr86

aherr86

Ok whoever the new commish is...I have been trying to match up against Stanford and each time he never responds back when I see him online...I really just want to get this game over with...Please help!!!

4I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Elixor1987 wrote:That sucks King...you've been a great commish. Unless anyone else wants to take over, I volunteer to assume the post, isn't it supposed to be easier this year to give control to someone else?

Yes, this year there is an option to transfer it. So I can transfer it to you either late tonight or early tomorrow just dependng on when I can get on to do it.

5I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

That works...I work tonight anyway so I won't be able to get on myself until tomorrow morning. Just let me know when it's taken care of...

6I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:13 am

aherr86

aherr86

Is the forum going to stay...?

7I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Yea, I like the forum, makes arranging games easier(usually)...King, whenever you change me over to commish, do you care to change me to a mod on here?

8I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:03 pm

aherr86

aherr86

Yeah when I got into this league this was new but I really like the concept of the forum!! You will be missed King...Havent been under you long but you seemed cool...Maybe down the road you can come back...I wish you the best!!!

9I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:12 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Damn King. Gonna miss you buddy.

10I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Thanks guys i appreciate it. I am gonna miss this od and everybody here. This has been a great od and I hope you keep it going strong even without me.

Elixor I have switched the commish status to you and I will make you a moderator so you can add things on the forum.

11I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Thanks King...if you ever want to come back just let us know.

12I'm Sorry Empty Re: I'm Sorry Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

damn man that sucks, i probably would have hated ncaa 10 if it werent for last years dynasty. I wish you the best man and i hope you find time to come back someday. Any chance youll stop by every now and then to see how things are going?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum