Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it just me...?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it just me...? Empty Is it just me...? Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Penalties are out of control. Playing Vrs louisville I had 200! yards of penalies before the close of the first quarter. Louisvile had 115. Look, i get that EA makes the game to arcade-y, but seriously, I'm not coaching Miami. I'll unashamedly say I quit the game to go pay bills, as thats more fun than a penalty evey other play when your running a conservative run offense.

and for the record, game strats were at default.

Once again I'm sorry this happened I have never had this extreme of a problem and I always play with these sliders. Are you saying that when you started the game all the sliders were at 50?

2Is it just me...? Empty Re: Is it just me...? Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Yes I do have to say I agree, I had to set my run blocking to conservative in order to keep the holding calls from being every third play, must have something to do with the sliders, but I don't know what we can do to permanently fix it except by turning blocking to conservative....

3Is it just me...? Empty Re: Is it just me...? Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

i didnt notice any problem with penalties in my game but idk

4Is it just me...? Empty Re: Is it just me...? Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Actually I was thinking and it really wasn't that bad, it was just holding. I ended the game with like 50 yards in penalties so that's not near as bad as what you were talking about...

5Is it just me...? Empty Re: Is it just me...? Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I mean when I have played with these sliders I notice that penalties get called more often than normal but I like penalties getting called sometimes. If I leave everything at 50 I am always the least penalized team in the nation. Yes 200 yards is insane and I'm sorry that happened but I have never had that extreme of a case before. In the ncaa penalties per game is from just over 3 is the lowest team and just under 10 is the high.

So it's whatever you guys want. It seems that holding is the main penalty called from what I can tell. So if you guys want me to move it down 5 I will but I don't want to move it down too much cause I think it should be rare if you go though a game without a penalty IMO

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

6Is it just me...? Empty Re: Is it just me...? Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Commish you are right, when the sliders are at default I am always BY FAR the least penalized team in the country. So I think these settings make it more realistic, so I say we keep it how it is...

7Is it just me...? Empty Re: Is it just me...? Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:44 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ok cool we can keep it how it is for now and if we keep having problems with it then we will address it at another time. I just wish ea could make it so people actually committed a penalty instead of it just being like a dice roll, but oh well I suppose that is another argument entirely.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

8Is it just me...? Empty Re: Is it just me...? Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm

I agree... Oh well it can't be perfect I suppose

9Is it just me...? Empty Re: Is it just me...? Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

after that game i agree with the oenaties it seemes in key points of the gamed as if every punt or kick there was a penalty i didnt have very many but yes these klled and i got penalty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum