Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 Empty Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:48 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Fighting Illini put a beat down on Arkansas State in the second half of a 45-14 victory. Illinois came out sluggish turning the ball over and allowing 3rd down conversions all over the field. An inspirational halftime speech rallies the defense who hold Arkansas State to under 80 second half yards! The offense is led by their dual threat QB and stellar senior RB. Coach Boone admits that his team may have been looking ahead on the schedule to next weeks game with 1-0 Boston College!

Last edited by TheWhiteKnightGT on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

2Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 Empty Re: Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Looks like you took care of business, no problem agaainst the Red Wolves. But next week you play me, BC, not UCLA just so you know

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 Empty LOL WHOOPS Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Sorry it was late, haha thats my only excuse! Maybe I was going to refer to you beating UCLA...who knows! Im excited though it should be a battle!

4Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 Empty Re: Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

TheWhiteKnightGT wrote:Sorry it was late, haha thats my only excuse! Maybe I was going to refer to you beating UCLA...who knows! Im excited though it should be a battle!

Lol that's understandable. I'm excited as well, it should be a good one. Speaking of the game I'm gonna post in the user game thread so we can start getting it scheduled.

5Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 Empty Excited! Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:26 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Sounds good man, just college right now so shouldnt be hard to schedule it for me! Hope your ready for some amped up Big 12 style offense!!!

6Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 Empty Re: Illinois 45----Arkansas State 14 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

TheWhiteKnightGT wrote:Sounds good man, just college right now so shouldnt be hard to schedule it for me! Hope your ready for some amped up Big 12 style offense!!!

Lol alright, I'm in college as well so kind of an erratic schedule, I'll be in and out all the time, but other than studying for finals I'm not doing much all day. Oh I will be ready but my team is a different story lol I hope my d comes to play that's for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum