Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texag610

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Texag610 Empty Texag610 Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Texag, I just sent you your invite so welcome to the od officially. Since there is currently only 1 team in the SEC that is where you need to go right now. You can take any 3star or lower team from the SEC except for Ole Miss cause Russ has already taken them. Get familiar with the site and make sure you read all the rules and guidelines. Also you will need to post your playbooks in the playbook post in the playbooks thread.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2Texag610 Empty Re: Texag610 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Texag610

Texag610

thanks for the invite! very much lookin forward to it. this looks like an awesome dynasty! and my playbook has been posted

3Texag610 Empty Re: Texag610 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Texag610 wrote:thanks for the invite! very much lookin forward to it. this looks like an awesome dynasty! and my playbook has been posted

Great thanks! Glad to have you aboard! If your as much like your buddies and hate the SEC then I'm sorry you had to be in it lol at least for now anyways. With coaching carousel you will have opportunities to move. But of course those two spots in the Big 12 are gonna be a fight between you three!

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

4Texag610 Empty Re: Texag610 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Texag610

Texag610

haha im not as much of a hater as they are not a huge fan of SEC but... im an aggie and not to sure where i stand on us moving to the SEC...on one hand i like it but the other not looking forward to getting killed every week! Hopefully Sumlin will get us back on the road to national relevance!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum