Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

UCLA struggles with Cal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UCLA struggles with Cal  Empty UCLA struggles with Cal Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

UCLA is honestly lucky to come out of that game with a win. It was a weird game ecause we lost connection at half time and we had to re create the first half. But I didn't play my eat game and métier did Xenocide. There were alot of turnovers that nether of us could capitalize on. Great Game man! With the recruiting classes we are both pulling in we should be top of PAC-12 in no time!

2UCLA struggles with Cal  Empty Re: UCLA struggles with Cal Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:25 am

Xenocide78

Xenocide78

I had a blast with this game the amount of turnovers was absurd. For those that are interested this game was I believe 21-10 and I had the ball. So there was plenty of chances for me to get back into the game except I proceeded to turn the ball over my next 4 possessions.

I made a bad decision and went for a deep ball that got picked off, then my QB fumbled the ball the next two times he touched it, then my kickoff return guy fumbled it after UCLA went up 28-10. It was a crazy game. I look forward to a rematch next season with the classes we are pulling in and hopefully both of us play a better overall game.

Great game, now I need to make a comeback to get to bowl eligibility though. Good luck the rest of the season.

3UCLA struggles with Cal  Empty Re: UCLA struggles with Cal Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

Yea this game was alot of fun! Good luck to you tok

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]