Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oregon State @ Arizona

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Oregon State @ Arizona Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm

SpicyMoutard

Hey, when are you available to play our game? I should be good to go during the afternoon Saturday or early Sunday. Maybe Friday night but I don't think so. You can text me too if you like 7138065573

2Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:45 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

whenever is fine for me. just so were clear dont pull the chew clock garbage from last game.

3Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 am

SpicyMoutard

What are you talking about?

4Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Last time you put chew clock on with like 3 minutes left to play and i was only losing by 4. Not exactly sim

5Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:22 am

SpicyMoutard

What does that evEn mean, sim? I can play tomorrow in the afternoon. Are you available?

6Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Today Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:08 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

So you guys are not going to be able to play today?

Last edited by King_CEPS_11 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

7Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:14 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

SpicyMoutard wrote:What does that evEn mean, sim? I can play tomorrow in the afternoon. Are you available?

Sim is different for everybody but here it basically means that you can't do anything that exploits the game or isn't fair to your opponent because of how the game is made. There are a lot of things that aren't apart of sim gameplay which is what all the rules section is about. Everything that is in the rules section is so that we can keep the dynasty sim. Basically the problem with the clock is that we only play with 7 minute clocks as opposed to the actual 15 minutes used in real football but the play clock is still the same. So essentially if you have chew clock on you could easily use the full 7 minutes of an entire quarter. That's why I limit running the clock down intentionally inside 10 seconds to the finall 2 minutes of the game or half.

8Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Sim Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

For a longer and more complete definition of sim play you can check here Sim Definition and Rules

9Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

SpicyMoutard wrote:What does that evEn mean, sim? I can play tomorrow in the afternoon. Are you available?
i can play either right now or anytime after 6, whenever works for you.

10Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:31 pm

SpicyMoutard

So are you available to play now by any chance? Or I can get on at 6 if you want

11Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:57 pm

SpicyMoutard

Between 7 and 7:30 will work great for me if that is ok with you

12Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:58 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Est or cst?

13Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:57 pm

SpicyMoutard

Sorry cst, but I may be slightly late, between 7:30 and 8. I apologiZe

14Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:05 pm

SpicyMoutard

Should be there right at 7:30

15Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 pm

SpicyMoutard

Sent you invite

16Oregon State @ Arizona Empty Re: Oregon State @ Arizona Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:07 pm

SpicyMoutard

Getting on?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum