Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

RJAfan6

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RJAfan6 Empty RJAfan6 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:05 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Rj is leaving us. He isn't going to have enough time to continue on with the od due to other commitments.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2RJAfan6 Empty Re: RJAfan6 Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Hey guys. My second semester just started back up and i also have baseball to worry about now. I was able to keep up with this originally cuz high school was a joke but college baseball is a little bit more of a commitment. I just cant find time to play games and the last few weeks, ive been holding up advances and i dont want that. I love this OD, although i think you guys need to take advantage of this forum! Its here for a reason...to use it! go back and look through from the original OD and see how creative this forum was. It made us want to play this week in and week out. Hopefully come summer this is still running and you guys will have an open spot for me cuz id love to join back up. I never thought id see the day where i would leave this dynasty, but i guess it had to come sooner or later. Hopefully this isnt the end of this or me for that matter. Have fun with the rest of the season and future seasons guys, i look forward to playing you all again here soon!

3RJAfan6 Empty Re: RJAfan6 Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:10 pm

turner46

turner46

Best of luck and for sure stop by when you get a chance or if your time frees up

4RJAfan6 Empty Re: RJAfan6 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

Hate to see you go! Good luck man!

5RJAfan6 Empty Re: RJAfan6 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

thanks guys! ill for sure check in once and again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum