Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

#25 Rutgers give #4 Wisconsin big scare. . .

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Basically it was back and forth all game long. I'd score he'd score, I'd punt he'd punt. The game came down to about the final 3 or 4 minutes when I (Wisconsin) was winning 27-17 and he scored with about 20 seconds left. He went for the onside kick and it went to far and i got it and secured the victory. He kept Nick Toon in check all game, he got a good bit of pressure on Scott Tolzien. And ill say for him having a TE as a QB he runs that team well. If I were all you guys I'd watch out for him in the future hes good. The final score was 27-24 Wisconsin. Great game michblue.

Stats

Passing Leaders:
S.Tolzien:11-20 118yds 2TD 2Int
DC Jefferson:13-21 223yds 2TD 3Int

Rushing Leaders:
J.Clay:24 att 101yds 1TD
J.Martinek:13 att 51yds 1TD
Z.Brown:6att 43yds

Receiving Leaders:
N. Toon:4rec 33yds 1TD
M.Sanu:5rec 70yds 2TD
B.Ewing:2rec 24yds 1TD
J.Hayes:2 rec 60yds

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

And if your wondering why we restarted. . . his game froze at the coin toss.

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Wow. Good game guys. Looks like once Rutgers gets his kids into school he will be a force to be reckoned with even more than he is now and of course RJA keeps his championship hopes alive.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Man i was dyin. I picked him off then on the next play, me being the moron I am, I tired to get Toon's numbers up and he had a one handed pick in the endzone and took out to his own 20. I thought my dreams would come to an end.

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

RJAfan6 wrote:And if your wondering why we restarted. . . his game froze at the coin toss.

For user games it's not an issue because disconnects are more frequent there. If somebody is losing by a lot in a user game then it disconnects then that will be dealt with separately.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I appreciate the praise, but bottom line is we lost. If I wasn't greedy and tried to throw the ball down the feild after that one handed INT with :46 left, I would have gone into halftime up 4 rather then down 3. Great game RJA. My focus will now turn to the Big East. I miss Savage more then i thought I would. 3 picks killed me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum