Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

#3 Rutgers @ #19 Wisconsin

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1#3 Rutgers @ #19 Wisconsin Empty #3 Rutgers @ #19 Wisconsin Tue May 11, 2010 11:06 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

I won 37-21. It was a great gamwe the whole game. It was tied i believe 14 all at half. Then i got a huge stop on his first drive of the second half and scored 2 consec. FG's then kept going from there. If i would have played like this all year i might be in the NC or at least close. i just stuck to my guns of run first then pass and i played well. Michblue threw a few picks late which is what really killed him. Great game Mich, good lcuk in the Orange bowl, looks like im headed to the outback bowl with lsu. . .o well cant wait for next year. I just signed 3 4* players last week. On a sour not RB John Clay is out for the season with a herniated disk. Ill look for next seasons starter montee ball to carry the load in the bowl game. Hopefully Toon will be back by then

2#3 Rutgers @ #19 Wisconsin Empty Re: #3 Rutgers @ #19 Wisconsin Wed May 12, 2010 3:31 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

That's awesome for me, sucks for michblue...at least I now have an outside chance at the NC now.

3#3 Rutgers @ #19 Wisconsin Empty Re: #3 Rutgers @ #19 Wisconsin Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I got to hand it to RJA, he outplayed me the entire game and the score is not indicitve to how the game went. I got a lucky 79 yrd hail mary to tie it up with 13 seconds in the half and Savage threw 5 pics to nail the coffin shut. RJA stuck to his gameplan and drew me out of mine from the begining. Congrat RJA on a great played game. The door is now open for A&M to slide in and have a rematch with GA. I think that A&M will def jump CAL, sorry. FIESTA BOWL BOUND ARE THE KNIGHTS!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum