Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bearcat Recruiting Insider

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Bearcat Recruiting Insider Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Hello we are here to bring you Bearcat Recruiting Insider! Each week we will be giving you up to the minute updates as to what the inside scoop is on the latest University of Cincinnati football recruiting... First off we will start out by saying that we are students here at the University of Cincinnati, we are doing this for Coach Sherman's social relations class, each week we are required to do a group report on some kind of social relation. So we figured why not suck up to Coach Sherman a little bit and do it on the football teams recruiting tasks, after all he is the main recruiting assistant under Coach Robertson... With that being said we will have no further delay in bringing you the very first instalment of the Bearcat Recruiting Insider...

Preseason is under way and no coaching staff in the country is more determined to go out and recruit a top talent class like our coaches here at Cinci. In fact they are shooting for the stars early in the season, here are a few of the top level guys our University is seeking at seasons end...

1. 5 star quarterback Brian Barnett from Englewood, Florida. He is 6'2 210 pounds. Scouts say that he reminds them alot of Pat White because he is exceptionally quick on his feet and also has a rocket arm. Brian is an ideal quarterback for the spread offense. At this time Brian is leaning towards staying in his home state to play ball as his top schools going into the year are Florida, Miami, and Florida State.

2. 4 star cornerback Tim Bell from Bowling Green, Kentucky. He is a tiny 5'9 and weighing in at only 160 pounds, however he had the fastest 40 time out of any high school senior in the entire country this year so you know why D1 schools are hot on his heels. His top schools of consideration are Louisville, Ohio State, and Tennessee.

3. 4 star outside linebacker Josh May from Burton, Michigan. Josh is an unbelievable specimen at 6'5 230 pounds. Scouts have reported that he plays very similar to a young Ray Lewis and they think that he could start right away even at an elite school. Josh is currently leaning towards the Big Ten with Ohio State and Wisconsin, as well as Notre Dame.

However those are just three recruits in a Bearcats long list of thirty-five kids that they are looking for services come next spring... From all around the east, including the following states:
Florida-3
Kentucky-1
Louisiana-2
Michigan-5
Ohio-21
Pennsylvania-1
Virginia-1
Washington-1
As you can see Coach Robertson and his staff are looking to gain control of the state of Ohio first and then dig into some other eastern states...

Well that is all for this week, we hope you enjoyed our first instalment of the Bearcat Recruiting Insider. We look forward to seeing you next week as the football season heads into full swing!

2Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:42 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Technically you should be banned from the ncaa cuz its illegal to talk about recruits lol

3Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:47 am

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

agreed totaly unacceptable im going to recomend you get booted from this OD at once!

4Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:55 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Haha funny. But it's ok for a website to talk about recruits as long as a coach doesn't specifically name players but if other people do its ok

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

5Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:56 am

Hahaha but technically it's not me talking about them, it's the students in the class. Lol

6Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:01 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

haha ya i could honestly care less i was jk i dont know bout texasfight though lol

7Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:03 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Haha ya see you're good cause it wasn't a coach talking about. But ya maybe we should call up the ncaa and have them do some investigating lol

8Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:07 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

ooooo ok see my bad i didnt really read through it all i just saw the players so its my fault boys sorry for the accusation youthflyer

9Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Haha now the ncaa is gonna send some investigators up to wisconsin too lol

10Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:10 am

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

new usc's on the rise?

11Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 am

Hahaha this is getting humorous! Alright time to get serious now, all accusations were proved untrue....

12Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

this was all an effort because i wanted a big east spot. . .lol and you took it

13Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 am

Hahaha I expect you to apologize for the false accusations in ur press conference tomorrow. Lol

14Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

ill go over everything in my press conference

15Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:21 am

Haha alright cool

16Bearcat Recruiting Insider Empty Re: Bearcat Recruiting Insider Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:34 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Youthflyer wrote:Hahaha this is getting humorous! Alright time to get serious now, all accusations were proved untrue....

ya all accusations were proved false

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum