Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Florida State gets 1st user game victory with 45-10 effort a

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alief42

alief42

Behind a stingy defense and a productive running game, the unranked Seminoles defeated the #10 Golden Bears of California 45-10! This victory not only shakes up the top 25 polls but also should bring the Seminoles coach closer to being Ranked for the 1st time!! This game was like night and day compared to last season's massacre the Cal Bears put on the Seminoles coach, when he was sentenced to death at UCLA correctional facility! HaHa!! (Side note- UCLA is 3-0 and beat user team Oregon!! So i must have at least pointed them in the right direction! HAHA!) The Seminoles recorded 4 int's of which 3 were returned for touchdowns! The running game was anchored by 2 talented running backs who ran hard and kept the chains moving all day. The Seminoles coach was pleased that his team finally showed a glimpse of their potential on defense and also that the team executed the game plan of controlling the game with a tough running game and stopping Cal's quick passing game that destroyed him last season. With the Seminoles keeping at least a 2 score lead from the 1st quarter on, Cal was forced to be 1 dimensional and that led to a 4 turnover day. Looking forward to next season's matchup in sunny California and i know the Golden Bears will be revenge minded!!

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

NIce win. That will def put me into the top 10. Thanks alot. Hope you don't do the same to me down the road.

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Wow! Great job alief! That's a big win and a great job turning it around after the 0-2 start

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

alief42 wrote:Behind a stingy defense and a productive running game, the unranked Seminoles defeated the #10 Golden Bears of California 45-10! This victory not only shakes up the top 25 polls but also should bring the Seminoles coach closer to being Ranked for the 1st time!! This game was like night and day compared to last season's massacre the Cal Bears put on the Seminoles coach, when he was sentenced to death at UCLA correctional facility! HaHa!! (Side note- UCLA is 3-0 and beat user team Oregon!! So i must have at least pointed them in the right direction! HAHA!) The Seminoles recorded 4 int's of which 3 were returned for touchdowns! The running game was anchored by 2 talented running backs who ran hard and kept the chains moving all day. The Seminoles coach was pleased that his team finally showed a glimpse of their potential on defense and also that the team executed the game plan of controlling the game with a tough running game and stopping Cal's quick passing game that destroyed him last season. With the Seminoles keeping at least a 2 score lead from the 1st quarter on, Cal was forced to be 1 dimensional and that led to a 4 turnover day. Looking forward to next season's matchup in sunny California and i know the Golden Bears will be revenge minded!!

They also beat Texas

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

alief42

alief42

I know! Haha so was it the coach or the team? Hmm?? But when I left I had like 3 good skill position recruits signed and I really didn't recruit hard when I knew I was leaving! But Florida state still is a big upgrade.

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

I know I'm getting tired of this playing in the rain BS...all my games so far this season have been in the rain and without good run blocking I'm forced to pass more often and no one except apparently the defense can catch...

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

its alrigh5t dude youll get it, the rain will go away soon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum