Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arkansas vs Florida State

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arkansas vs Florida State Empty Arkansas vs Florida State Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:34 pm

cko61920

cko61920

Sorry I didnt post this in recaps but my computer would not let me click on the link. Anyways, I played this game the other night, and the game froze after the game as the dynasty screen was reloading. I lost 51-45 (I cant stop the computer). Is everyone okay with just simming the game until I lose?

2Arkansas vs Florida State Empty Re: Arkansas vs Florida State Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 pm

turner46

turner46

you were honest, im ok with whatever you decide

3Arkansas vs Florida State Empty Re: Arkansas vs Florida State Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

turner46 wrote:you were honest, im ok with whatever you decide

I mean in the main od we get one free restart per season no matter what happens. I mean if you had won the game you would have had to still replay it so I think a replay is fine.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

4Arkansas vs Florida State Empty Re: Arkansas vs Florida State Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 pm

cko61920

cko61920

It froze this time loading the game. I forgot how bad wireless sucks so I changed to wired. I should be good for the next game. I lost anyway so Id just assume keep the loss.

5Arkansas vs Florida State Empty Re: Arkansas vs Florida State Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:29 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

cko61920 wrote:It froze this time loading the game. I forgot how bad wireless sucks so I changed to wired. I should be good for the next game. I lost anyway so Id just assume keep the loss.

Alright man that's cool if that's what you want to do

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

6Arkansas vs Florida State Empty Re: Arkansas vs Florida State Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

yea man thanks for being honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum